MIKA is playing in NEW YORK 29 March

jubly

Hi guys,

As a really big fan of Mika, I have been watching closely to see if he is playing in New York, and by some miracle, there is one night only on 29th March. Tickets are on Ebay. I hope you can go!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out on mika's website that he was playing in NY...someone on the forum had mentioned about him playing in NYC. I just went on ticketmaster.com and they hadnt even advertised for his concert. I guess because his CD hasnt been released in the states yet. I just bought 2 tickets. I cant wait to go!!

WHERE!?!? can i get tickets for this concert other than ebay where someone is selling them for $50 bucks which i can't afford... they seem to be sold out on ticketmaster... those bastards.... and i've gotta go to this thing

They were still available this afternoon!!!!! Try to see if there are tickets available in Gramercy Theatre (I'm not sure if they sell tickets).

I'm sooo mad! I'm gonna be in New York on a college trip in March and I arrive on the 30th. I missed it by one day!!! But its alright cuz I'm gonna be seeing him here in LA on the 25th... good and bad timing i guess:wink2:

Me too :blush-anim-cl: Now I'm making plans how to get a picture with him and his hug :wub2:

The same goes for me! It would be wonderful to get a picture with him and even better if I got a hug! :)

I'm so excited for the show. I'm counting down the days as well. I plan on bringing a camera with me to take some pics and hopefully some video clips. ;)

I havent received them through ticketmaster yet...but i just ordered them 4 days after they went on sale so its still too soon to receive them. Everytime i order from ticketmaster they come in very very early. I wouldnt worry about it. The ebay tickets are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive...its rediculous what they're selling for. I wouldnt buy from ebay...stick with ticketmaster.com

I'm actually doing a countdown on my calendar....I cant wait until his gig. I'm so happy i got tickets...and even happier for joining this group and finding out about him playing in NY. He only put on his myspace page a day or two ago about playing in NY...so it was kinda hush until then.

I only just noticed the date listed on Mika's myspace a few days ago too. I'm so glad I found out about it before then. I probably wouldn't have it if wasn't for this lovely, informative forum. :)

My tickets just arrived in the mail this afternoon!! :thumb_yello:

Now I don't have to worry about them getting lost. I actually didn't expect them to arrive so soon but I'm glad they did! It was a nice surprise.

So... if these technically went on sale on 2/28 HOW are they sold out already? :blink:

I've been trying to purchase since the 5th.. attempted to go to the venue yesterday only to have my friend tip me off that the site (aka ze myspace) said SOLD OUT.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Any news on that folks?

My tickets just arrived in the mail this afternoon!! :thumb_yello:

Now I don't have to worry about them getting lost. I actually didn't expect them to arrive so soon but I'm glad they did! It was a nice surprise.

Lucky you!! :thumb_yello:

I haven't received mine yet :thumbdown: When should I start to worry? :blink: When did you buy? I bought on 3/1.