MIKA is playing in NEW YORK 29 March

jubly

So... if these technically went on sale on 2/28 HOW are they sold out already? :blink:

I've been trying to purchase since the 5th.. attempted to go to the venue yesterday only to have my friend tip me off that the site (aka ze myspace) said SOLD OUT.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Any news on that folks?

Keep checking ticketmaster.com-few times a day. I'm sure there must be some extra tickets at the venue before the show. Don't loose the faith just yet :naughty:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you!! :thumb_yello:

I haven't received mine yet :thumbdown: When should I start to worry? :blink: When did you buy? I bought on 3/1.

I bought mine on March 1st as well! :cool:

Your tickets should be coming any day now. I wouldn't worry just yet. I'd definitely worry by the 25th if you still haven't received anything. :blink:

Is everyone excited? I know I am! You guys live around the city or is it going to be a pretty long trek?

I live in DE. I have to travel about three hours to see MIKA in NYC but I know it will definitely be so worth it!!

I really can't wait. I am most looking forward to this show. :mf_lustslow:

:badmood: i won`t go. errrr....

But I really hope you all will have a great time! NO, I`m sure(cose it`s MIKA!!!)

After the big night, you mut definitely write how it was! :mf_lustslow: I`m curious... :blush-anim-cl:

...p.s. could someone hug him from me, please? I think it isn`t a big sacrifice, is it? :roftl:

What time is everyone arriving? We want to get a good spot since it's general admission, but how early is too early? :)

I could come as early as 5:30pm, but I think the door opens at 7:30. What is the row and seat number on the ticket is for?

I could come as early as 5:30pm, but I think the door opens at 7:30. What is the row and seat number on the ticket is for?

I'm not sure what the row and seat number on the tickets are for. I noticed that on my pair as well. Everywhere I've read about the show lists it as general admission. Even on the tickets themselves it reads "GEN ADM STANDING" at the very top. So, I don't think the row and seat numbers mean anything.

I plan on arriving at the theatre around 5pm. That is if I leave my house early enough and we don't get lost!

I desperately want to secure a good spot in the front! I'm not sure if there will be a huge line or not. I'm always worried about that for general admission shows. I really don't mind waiting in line for a couple hours before doors open. I've waited much longer for other musicians. Besides waiting is always half the fun!:wink2:

Is anyone else planning on bringing a camera? I've a got a nice digital camera and would love to take some photos and possibly some video clips to share afterwards!:mf_lustslow:

Oh, okay thanks for the input. I think my friends and I are going to take a 3 or 3:30 train in from Long Island, so we should be arriving by 5:00. I have no idea what the seat numbers on the tickets mean, since it's GA.

Maybe I can convince my group to leave school an hour or so early so we can get there a bit earlier... Too bad no one will go for that idea :crybaby:

I'll save you a spot if I arrive before you, Giedrusia_NY!

My sister can't make the show so now I'm dragging my mother along with me. This should be fun. My Mom has never been to a concert with me before.

Only 8 days to go!! I'm soooo excited.:)

I'll save you a spot if I arrive before you, Giedrusia_NY!

My sister can't make the show so now I'm dragging my mother along with me. This should be fun. My Mom has never been to a concert with me before.

Only 8 days to go!! I'm soooo excited.:)

Thanks, Lissy!!!! I'm sure your Mom will enjoy it!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, Lissy!!!! I'm sure your Mom will enjoy it!:thumb_yello:

No problem!! :) I hope my Mom will enjoy the show. She's been pretty stressed lately and this show should do the trick. How could anyone not love Mika and have fun at his shows?

One week! Only one week from today. And the coming week looks a to be pretty busy too. Lots of appearances plus the US release!

I hope to arrive no later than 5pm.

OMG i am so excited....the show is tomorrow. I'm trying to get my friend to get out of work earlier than 4:30pm...i'm not far from the city at all...maybe a 15 minute train ride...but it depends on when the trains come cause i'm afraid it runs every hour. I want to get out there before 5pm but i'm not sure if my friend will get out early enough. Heck, i would be there at 12pm if i could. maybe i should just tell her to meet me in the city :) I am totally bringing a camera...i have a semi bulky professional camera so i dont know if i want to be dragging it around all day. I was hoping to go early cause ive never been at the Gramercy theatre and i want to do a walk around to see where the side door is that he'll be coming out of ;)