MIKA is playing in NEW YORK 29 March

jubly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by event rules?

UK sensation MIKA gives a New York retail exclusive performance and CD signing for fans at Borders. Sweeping the globe with his chart-topping 'Grace Kelly', MIKA has won over critics and the ears of millions with his showman bravado and stunning song craft. You can say you met him first as he celebrates the release of Life In Cartoon Motion in the US. Hear tracks live and then meet him with your Borders-purchased copy of the CD. Event rules apply see store for more details

Can't wait to see MIKA and you all!!! Lissy :mf_lustslow: I hope you won't forget to save a spot for me :wink2:

I won't forget!! I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be standing in line all alone.

Mom doesn't actually want to go to the show now. She's dropping me off and having some fun in the city herself. Parents! With that said I now have an extra ticket to the show if anyone needs it let me know!

I should be fairly easy to spot. I'll be the girl wearing glasses, a red shirt with white polka dots and jeans. :wink2:

Sooo excited for tomorrow! I can't wait to see some of you guys and help keep me company in line. I should be in line around 4-4:30ish. :mf_lustslow:

dont feel bad...either did i. DO you know if the January concert he threw was sold out also? I'm so curious how many people are going to be there tonight. I know its sold out but ive never been to Gramercy Theatre and i'm trying to find out how big it is inside.

dont feel bad...either did i. DO you know if the January concert he threw was sold out also? I'm so curious how many people are going to be there tonight. I know its sold out but ive never been to Gramercy Theatre and i'm trying to find out how big it is inside.

I don't know anything about january show. I found it on youtube while serching MIKA's appearance on ABC this morning :) Actually I found this review while trying to find out more about MIKA :thumbdown: Hopefully THIS PERSON won't be in today's show.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/01/uk_sensation_mi_1.html

Yay!! Today is the big day!

I'm getting ready for the show now. I'm going to leave in a about an hour or so. I should be arriving by 4pm providing there is not a ton of traffic and we don't get lost.

I'm listening to MIKA (Big Girl to be exact) as I get dressed!! :punk:

Can't wait! See you all soon!:D

I don't know anything about january show. I found it on youtube while serching MIKA's appearance on ABC this morning :) Actually I found this review while trying to find out more about MIKA :thumbdown: Hopefully THIS PERSON won't be in today's show.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/01/uk_sensation_mi_1.html

I read that review of the venue last night! I hope the author won't make an appearance. He was so negative towards Mika and the theater. I don't think we need any negative vibes tonight.

Alright, I need to stop posting. I've got to get ready. I am in such a wonderful mood!:mf_lustslow:

the NYC january concert was from what I remember from back then.. sort of a contest they had up on myspace. You had to e-mail them saying why you were worthy of going to this secret show.

I had no idea they were SELLING tickets. I didn't see any info about the venue or anything back then.. :/

Anyhow, I will see if I can get a ticket tonight.

Yeah. Wish me luck with that *dejected laugh*

My friend is ill so she can't make it.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE... I hope you guys went out and showed your love this morning at Mika's good morning america appearence. *hopes she has the right show name* I had class... no way I could have gone either.

Anyhow, I hope so see some of you tonight... hopefully.

What a total ArseHole!! I hope that jerk doesnt show up tonight. I am in such a great mood..sounds like some of you have quite a trip to get to the city....at least you can listen to Mika on the ride here. Cant wait to see mika and everyone on here :) getting ready now, ive been calling my friend bugging her to get out of work early...its only a 15 minute train ride from where i am on Long Island but i want to get out there early enough. See everyone later!!