Question to ppl who saw MIKA live / met MIKA

Sivan

hey everyone :)

first of all i want to say that i like this forum :) MANY nice ppl! so thats cool :)

keep it this way! ;)

what i wanted to ask... if u saw MIKA live... is it wasy to talk to him after or b 4 the show? i would love that!

and... if u met him... is it possible to give him a big hug?!?! lol im dying to do that! he is so sweet and his music is amazing! would love to thank him for that with a hug... maybe even more than a hug but thats up to him! im not aggressive! LOL!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think at the moment it is fairly easy to see/talk to Mika after the gigs ... he came out on Saturday night at Newcastle, also he did last night at Leeds but we were waitin at the wrong door :shocked: :shocked:

As regards hugs, I think if you ask politely you won't be disappointed! I got a hug, and asked (nicely) if I could give him a kiss (on the cheek!) and got one in return!

Don't crowd or maul him, and he is less likely to run away (same as all of us, I suppose! :wink2: ).

I think at the moment it is fairly easy to see/talk to Mika after the gigs ... he came out on Saturday night at Newcastle, also he did last night at Leeds but we were waitin at the wrong door :shocked: :shocked:

As regards hugs, I think if you ask politely you won't be disappointed! I got a hug, and asked (nicely) if I could give him a kiss (on the cheek!) and got one in return!

Don't crowd or maul him, and he is less likely to run away (same as all of us, I suppose! :wink2: ).

dont worry i wont maul him lol

im really kinda shy....hope ill have the guts to ask for a hug! hehe i would love that! and ofcourse a pic with him :)

I got a lovely hug:wub2: he is sooo. huggable!

lv, andi xxx

u think ill need to wait at the door for him when he goes away? or in the pub?

wait for him to get off stage?

*start writing a map and plan* :thumb_yello: lol

i wonder if he was the one that replied to me on myspace few weeks ago :) if it was him maybe he will remember me?! hehe

i dont know if it was easy to see he before hand because i was in a few pubs first lol but it was pretty easy to see him afterwards . im sure there was only about 12 people including myself hanging about afterwards i never tryed to cuddle him i was scared i wouldnt want to let him go but i did get his arm around my shoulder for a picture & he touched my belly when he signed my side ohhh . now i cant wait until the barrowland gig but im pretty sure i will be much harder to see him as its a bigger venue . what a pity i could have got him to do the other side :wink2:

i dont know if it was easy to see he before hand because i was in a few pubs first lol but it was pretty easy to see him afterwards . im sure there was only about 12 people including myself hanging about afterwards i never tryed to cuddle him i was scared i wouldnt want to let him go but i did get his arm around my shoulder for a picture & he touched my belly when he signed my side ohhh . now i cant wait until the barrowland gig but im pretty sure i will be much harder to see him as its a bigger venue . what a pity i could have got him to do the other side :wink2:

lol....oooh maybe ill bring my copy of his album to sign? :)

i still dont have it!!!

awww i hope to b able to do all that :)

i still cant believe im gonna b SO close to him!!! and see him on stage!!!

fun!!!!!!!!! :punk:

oooh you lucky thing..I am soooo jealous, I would give anything for him to touch me:mf_lustslow:

I waited at Newcastle gig, but didnt get to talk to him and thank him, there were lots of woman and girls after him and, well, i know better than to cross a besoted lady, but he was being very very friendly and well, :)

[currently listening to Harry Nilsson]

Just a bit of an odd question: When you want to take a picture of/with Mika, how do you ask that!?

Do you just ask "Mika, Can I Take a Picture?"

I seriously think that when I'll ask him that, he will say "No" :shocked::lol3:

i didnt ask him if i could have a photo with him . some guy which was english & i presume works with mika offered to take a snap for me but i just stood beside mika & i suppose he knows that what were after

er yeah...just ask politely :) I don't think it would be nice just to barge in and start taking pics !

He's such a sweetie...gives lots of hugs and kisses out ..to ladies...not seen him be so free with the boys yet ..hmmm.... :wink2:

But he's so thin when you hug him ..he needs feeding up !

I wonder if they'll need a chief cook and bottle washer for the next tour ...I'm free! :naughty:

er yeah...just ask politely :)

He's such a sweetie...gives lots of hugs and kisses out ..to ladies...not seen him be so free with the boys yet ..hmmm.... :wink2:

But he's so thin when you hug him ..he needs feeding up !

I wonder if they'll need a chief cook and bottle washer for the next tour ...I'm free! :naughty:

I'll be the lollipop holder then:wink2:

lv, andi xxx

hi Silvan,

It's sooo good to chat to him or touch/kiss him ,,,

but if you can't, don't be sad and disappointed, enjoy every minute of his music and be happy, he is there somewhere playing a gig for us- and because of us

Love the man, love his music and live/relive the Mikamagic

They are, Luke came out and got plenty of femal atention at newcastle, I would have been very happy if cherise had come out :) would have liked to have said hi to her,

(does anyone know if im spelling her name right, sorry im a muppet, and dyslexic, but then all the best people are ha ha :P)

:P

[currently listening to polyphonic spree]

i hope i don't end up waiting at the wrong door ....

Lol XD That wont happen.. You would notice lol XD

Well, not necessarily ... depends on the layout of the building.

If you are waiting at the stage door at the rear of the building (which is where most bands come out of), and there are plenty of people waiting there, it is natural to assume that is the door Mika (or whoever) will come out of, after the gig.

That's what happened last Saturday, and we got plenty of time/photos/kisses/hugs with Mika, signings etc.

However on Wednesday, Mika decided to leave via the front door, and walk through the bar - those of us at the stage door at the back of the building (which is where the rest of the band came out after the gig) had no way of knowing that Mika had left - because the front and the back doors are on completely different streets - you couldn't even see by peering round the corner.

I suppose the moral of this story is, post people at each door and then phone each other, to say which door he is coming out of!!! :wink2:

However, for myself as I said earlier, I'm not too fussed that I didn't see Mika personally on Wednesday after the gig (although it would've been fantastic!), because Saturday's after-gig session had been so good.

And at least we got to chat with the band, have piccies with them and get autographs, which didn't really happen on Saturday.

Swings and roundabouts, I reckon :blink::wink2: