Question to ppl who saw MIKA live / met MIKA

Sivan

he smells like a mixture of......hmm... its hard to describe... like a mixture of cinnamin.........and sugar. : P just kidding. i've never met him. but i imagine he smells sweet.

damnit, I actually believed that for a second!

:cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I soooooo wish I get to meet him someday too ! Well I'm going to his show in Montréal in two weeks and I hope I'll get to talk to him or at least get a picture with him... And of course the ultimate thing would be to get a hug or a kiss !!! And I'm sure he smells sweet too !

:wub2:

he smells like a mixture of......hmm... its hard to describe... like a mixture of cinnamin.........and sugar. : P just kidding. i've never met him. but i imagine he smells sweet.

lmao u guys crack me up!

hehe couldnt you just imagine mika at the foot of your bed with a piano playing you music til u fall asleep?? :wub2::mf_lustslow: i wouldnt be able to sleep :P

can imagine that easily ;)

yup... :D it always has me logged in... so im kinda always here

shouldnt u b sleeping? hehe

im gonna post something... tell me what u think :)

as if you would remember haha:wink2:

lv, andi xxx

lol!

i remember "kinda" when i met matchbox twenty band in the usa.... i was there....but not really! LOL! i was very exited...TO! EXITED!

luckily i have some video from the meeting ;) not all cause the battery did! :shocked:

as if you would remember haha:wink2:

lv, andi xxx

Hahaha! :P

No but seriously, surely I should. Hmmm. But I dont. I can imagine it wasnt v nice tho, as none of us would have been, with the hot lights and frankly the sheer "I am going to die of heatness" of the place!!

Hahaha! :P

No but seriously, surely I should. Hmmm. But I dont. I can imagine it wasnt v nice tho, as none of us would have been, with the hot lights and frankly the sheer "I am going to die of heatness" of the place!!

ICK! so ok...now im thinking what should i wear for the show?!?!?!! lol

ill probably jump like a nut!

well, when I got my hug, he didn't smell sweaty or anything.

maybe he uses a really good deoderant:naughty:

I think he had changed his clothes from the gig anyway!

I still would have hugged him though even if he hadn't:blush-anim-cl:

lv, andi xxx

ICK! so ok...now im thinking what should i wear for the show?!?!?!! lol

Haha, something light!! I swear at one stage i thought I was going to pass out. Mind, I had consumed my weight in alcohol so maybe if youre not drinking you might be ok!! :naughty:

well, when I got my hug, he didn't smell sweaty or anything.

maybe he uses a really good deoderant:naughty:

I think he had changed his clothes from the gig anyway!

I still would have hugged him though even if he hadn't:blush-anim-cl:

lv, andi xxx

He'd put that lovely Grandad jumper on - he still had the same shirt and trousers on!! [i noticed the pants especially. Mmmm tight pants and braces. Wooo!]

Haha, something light!! I swear at one stage i thought I was going to pass out. Mind, I had consumed my weight in alcohol so maybe if youre not drinking you might be ok!! :naughty:

HAHA ok something light!

no no drinking :) im happy and high on MIKA :punk::mf_lustslow::wub2::thumb_yello::naughty:

He'd put that lovely Grandad jumper on - he still had the same shirt and trousers on!! [i noticed the pants especially. Mmmm tight pants and braces. Wooo!]

Hmmmm, very fetching it was too!!!!!! I must admit, never noticed his pants though!!!! not surprised you did, from the rear too...... nice bottom???

lv, andi xxx

Hmmmm, very fetching it was too!!!!!! I must admit, never noticed his pants though!!!! not surprised you did, from the rear too...... nice bottom???

lv, andi xxx

If it wasnt a little bit weird to have randomly touched him I think I would have. ;)

No, I am kidding, but yea I was at his rear quite a lot that eve! ;)