Question to ppl who saw MIKA live / met MIKA

Sivan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm reading the posts I randomly laugh!!!! My family think I'm totally nuts:naughty: then I have to explain what I'm laughing at! But they don't find it funny!!! ahh well!

lv, andi xxx

I was just sayin to Jodi i wonder if he ever reads these things!

oh :) yeah...i think he should... would probably make him smile... and mika smiling is allways good ;)

good morning Gill!

once again, I'm here and shouldn't be! haha.

are you OK today??

lv, andi xxx

Hi Andi, yep I'm fine thanks, and you?

I shouldn't be on here either! The place looks like it's been burgled :shocked: :shocked: I WILL have to tidy up soon, can't spend another week living in a tip in case the team from "how clean is your hovel" turn up on spec.

Nic, if you die of shame, (and I hope you don't!!) that lets us all move up one place in the queue for Mika and his loo :wink2: :wink2:

Goodness, I feel almost overwhelmed with love there!! ;)

But you KNOW I love you!! Who was it sang all those songs to you at Newcastle, huh? MEEEEE!!!!!

(I knew you'd forget me in the morning ... sob, sniff).

But you KNOW I love you!! Who was it sang all those songs to you at Newcastle, huh? MEEEEE!!!!!

(I knew you'd forget me in the morning ... sob, sniff).

Pfft, that was BEFORE I was in with the band, thanks - Ive no need for the likes of you anymore!!

:wink2:

Only messing!! But I still cant believe that if I accidently died of shame your first thought was about the space Id leave behind that you could cram into... :thumbdown: to you! hehehe

Pfft, that was BEFORE I was in with the band, thanks - Ive no need for the likes of you anymore!!

:wink2:

Only messing!! But I still cant believe that if I accidently died of shame your first thought was about the space Id leave behind that you could cram into... :thumbdown: to you! hehehe

*cries softly to self*

hahah seriuosly tho. anyone without a myspace link could possiubly be him..... hehehehe. i'd laugh if he was on here.. and he read some of the stuff people say. :P

HI MIKA!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

just in case ;)

• 10 months later...
omg i was going through the first threads that i made!

this is one of them! :roftl:

WOW THE THINGS IVE BEEN THROUGH SINCE I WROTE THAT!!!!!! :shocked:

lol when I saw the thread now I was like wtf? why is she asking a question like that :naughty:

omg i was going through the first threads that i made!

this is one of them! :roftl:

WOW THE THINGS IVE BEEN THROUGH SINCE I WROTE THAT!!!!!! :shocked:

lol when I saw the thread now I was like wtf? why is she asking a question like that :naughty:

:naughty: Me too.

Anyway Sivan, what would you like to know? :naughty:

That's friggin' hilarious...:roftl: Yeah babs, can you please help? We need Sivan to slowly create a kick-arse signature with Mika pics like mine. I believe you mentioned having some experience with fighting over some Mika pic opportunities...:naughty:

That's friggin' hilarious...:roftl: Yeah babs, can you please help? We need Sivan to slowly create a kick-arse signature with Mika pics like mine. I believe you mentioned having some experience with fighting over some Mika pic opportunities...:naughty:

And I have still never seen the photo - thank God!