The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

I thought it would be nice to dedicate a thread to each of Mika’s band, they are so fabulous and talented in their own right! :punk:

It will also help when they are lurking on the fanclub (because we all know they do!), to see all our wonderful comments about them! :groupwave:

So get posting! What do we know about them, where have they been?

Show us your photos with them!

Steady now Freddie!

Cherisse Osei

829298124_l.jpg1532937739_l.jpg

Here is a snippet from her MySpace

I have been a professional drummer since I was 13 years old.

Music style – wide ranging from Smooth Jazz, Funky Soul + RnB, Latin, Pop and Heavy.

Metal.

Won music festival + passed Grade 8 with honours - age 15.

Was part of a pop/punk/rock band called The Faders from 2004-2006 with Molly Mcqueen. Were signed to Polydor Records UK and in late 2005 were signed to A&M/Interscope Records in the U.S.

The Faders released 2 singles which both charted in the top 20.

The Faders recorded an album –Plug in and Play at Metrophonic Studios, UK -recorded the drums and backing vocals.

I think she is so awesome..and so young! That girls has toned arms!!

Here is my pic with her! (I look terrible!!!!)

normal_CIMG2189.JPG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I need to say I LOVE YOU :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2: , I think you caught my eye at newcastle or was it swing of the head when hitting that drum???

So seriously I think MY little drummer girl is the best thing ever , Im really sorry if I ever get drunk and pour my heart out typing on this forum ...... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

If Cherrise calls up Freddie for a date, she'll have his harem of assorted Mika Fans to answer to if she messes him around!

(Not that I'm suggesting that she would, although something tells me that Freddie wouldn't mind being used and abused by Cherisse!) :naughty:

If Cherrise calls up Freddie for a date, she'll have his harem of assorted Mika Fans to answer to if she messes him around!

(Not that I'm suggesting that she would, although something tells me that Freddie wouldn't mind being used and abused by Cherisse!) :naughty:

Freddie feels so loved on this forum :wub2: :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I thought your mam was going to take you ???? , too young???

And J : Im not sure why she is not going , I lost that thread !

The tickets are sold out lol.. we dont know if we are gonna get any. Jen said she may sell hers.. but we dont know yet :(

I love that Mika has a female drummer, Cherisse kicks proverbial ass, she is amazing, such energy (I use to play drums a while back but I've been way too busy these past few years, so I'm a little rusty, so I have deep respect for all sister percussionists).:band: