The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddie and Cherisse... sitting in a tree.... K - I - S - S - I - N - G......:P

Hey you should make a huge banner for Cherisse.. saying 'Hi Cherisse! It's me! Freddie!!'.. make sure you get to the front where she can see you :P

Freddie and Cherisse... sitting in a tree.... K - I - S - S - I - N - G......:P

Hey you should make a huge banner for Cherisse.. saying 'Hi Cherisse! It's me! Freddie!!'.. make sure you get to the front where she can see you :P

Right game on!! . actually I was going to take a helium balloon! ..she will see me alright :roftl:

K I S S I N G in a tree!! :roftl: :roftl:

I thought it appropriate to bump this thread... in honour of my newly claimed hubby Freddie and his newly claimed wife Cherisse!! :yay: (I'll be bumping my other threads later :naughty: )

Aren't I a sporting wife???... now be good to her Freddie.... I got my eye on you!

For those of you that have no clue whats going on... check this thread :thumb_yello:

I dont really like her to me in interviews I have watched on TOTP etc when she was with the faders she came over as a little bit grumpy but I've never met her in person so I dont know whats she likes, and quote me all you want but I'm just speaking my mind hehe

I thought it appropriate to bump this thread... in honour of my newly claimed hubby Freddie and his newly claimed wife Cherisse!! :yay: (I'll be bumping my other threads later :naughty: )

Aren't I a sporting wife???... now be good to her Freddie.... I got my eye on you!

For those of you that have no clue whats going on... check this thread :thumb_yello:

Freddie's a polygamist! :shocked:

Yeaaaassss the Fredster has been taken!! :roftl: , Ohh and I seen you in my bar!

[/url] :thumb_yello:

I read that as *humping* my other threads ...:shocked: