The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

Freddie... You're taking your dreams for reality... AGAIN... :sneaky2: What did we say about these little white pills ?? You HAVE to take them... Now, open your mouth...

mmmmm I feel better now

The video is true , she says "Freddie you are amazing , so sorry you were not here etc etc"

She loveesssss me:wub2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I need to do that still , She mine mine mine (did i tell you that?)

Hiya enfa :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I just read the last 1,000 pages.. I think it's pretty clear to everyone, that she's yours! Hahahah!! Have you ever asked her out :das:

hey those videos are great, lickle Cherisse is so pretty and her names pretty too, she looks amazing when she plays her drums. Loved her leggins at Glastonbury this weekend, they were all glitzy.

I also thought Lukes shirt was very...ORANGE lol, but it was such poo py weather that he needed to brighten the place up, anyway he suits it with his colouring.

it was..amazing! wow! how did she turn her drumstick like that! I can't do that!!!

:roftl:

I asked her to show me after a gig before and she was just twirling them like it was just a natural thing to do... then she gave them to me and I just dropped them on the floor :blink:

And Pamette, I think that was at the end of 2005/beginning 2006...