The Cherisse Thread

meimei88

I love that Mika has a female drummer, Cherisse kicks proverbial ass, she is amazing, such energy (I use to play drums a while back but I've been way too busy these past few years, so I'm a little rusty, so I have deep respect for all sister percussionists).:band:

Agree , shes an amazing addition and a huge part of the band

Cherisse :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherisse , Im going to bed now and dream of me and you and a cottage with a chimney stack , roses growing in the garden , children running around and home cooking coming from the kitchen

Cherisse :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: I would love to see the look on her face if she reads this thread :arf2:

I think she's gorgeous ..and best of all she's a lovely person ..I'm so pleased to have met her :thumb_yello: but I bet I ruin the picture of me and her by being all fat and ugly next to her ...:no:

And she's so little, but she can make all that noise! ...now that's what I call impressive! :naughty:

but Liz you are gorgeous:wub2:

she is tiny though. she'd fit vey neatly in Freddie's pocket:wink2:

lv, andi xxx

Yeaaassss Freddie would look after her , just a matter of time , I was looking down the beach today at little places overlooking the sea we could live ... , I need to see her al Leeds!! ... Cherisse Ill be the one with the overpowering phermone spray !