meimei88

The Cherisse Thread

Yeaaassss Freddie would look after her , just a matter of time , I was looking down the beach today at little places overlooking the sea we could live ... , I need to see her al Leeds!! ... Cherisse Ill be the one with the overpowering phermone spray !

:roftl: :roftl:

Cherisse is an awesome girl :thumb_yello:

She is that , I found a little beach hut on the coast today I think she would like it , need a way to hide my mobile phone on here so only she can see it :wink2:

can't you just write a hidden message to her? :mf_rosetinted:I wouldn't read it, I swear :fisch:

Oh yeah! She was in the Faders- I knew I recignised her from somewhere. One of them had pink hair I think....

I love pink hair :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

if i told you cherisse had a moustache, would you love moustaches too?? :roftl:

(not that she ever has!)

if i told you cherisse had a moustache, would you love moustaches too?? :roftl:

(not that she ever has!)

well, I'm certain that Cherisse could make any mustache look good...especially one of those cool Freddie Mercury-esque ones. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Freddiesdouble! You should ask her for drumsticks after a show! I've never had a drummer say no to that before, they usually throw them away after a show because they're too beat up to use again. I have about 25 sets of sticks from various acts..it wouldn't hurt to ask! :)

Yeh, Freddie, at first ask for drumsticks, then a kiss and then propose:wink2: :naughty:

Thats a great idea!! , there are a pair signed ebay ... she will have no choice by May !! :wub2::mf_lustslow: