The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it was a Card Sara gave Martin at somerset house i wrote in it also and i pursuaded Sara to put a jumping out butterfly in it.

Martin didnt want to open it there because he said he would be embarrassed and blush so it was his own decision to open it up whereever he and his mate were heading :naughty: :naughty:

No it was a Card Sara gave Martin at somerset house i wrote in it also and i pursuaded Sara to put a jumping out butterfly in it.

Martin didnt want to open it there because he said he would be embarrassed and blush so it was his own decision to open it up whereever he and his mate were heading :naughty: :naughty:

awww...martin blushing...so sweet..

I am truly in awe of Martin. He is a killer guitarist and vocalist. Mika is very lucky to have him, because Martin makes him sound really good. We always go on and on about Mika's high notes, but sometimes Martin sings even higher! Haha! His voice needs to stay healthy too, or the show just won't be the same.

I spoke with him for about 5 seconds after the LA show, and I was lucky enough to snag him for a pic. He looks a little distracted, oh well! I was very excited anyway, as you can probably tell by my ridiculous grin. Oh yeah, Cherisse is in it too. :naughty:

MartinRaniCherisse.jpg

And actually he did much better than Mika in Over my Shoulder last week... Sorry Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

Aggreed :wink2: I actually love the 2nd voice of Over My Shoulder, better than the first. When i (try to) sing it, i tend to do this one instead of the first one... Well, i'm not Martin, though :lmao: The effect is not the same :fisch:

And actually he did much better than Mika in Over my Shoulder last week... Sorry Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

When I heard Martin singing the descant in Over My Shoulder, my soul wept a little. Ok, a lot.

(Mika, I swear, if you come to Seattle and don't do this song.....argghhhh....)

I am truly in awe of Martin. He is a killer guitarist and vocalist. Mika is very lucky to have him, because Martin makes him sound really good. We always go on and on about Mika's high notes, but sometimes Martin sings even higher! Haha! His voice needs to stay healthy too, or the show just won't be the same.

I spoke with him for about 5 seconds after the LA show, and I was lucky enough to snag him for a pic. He looks a little distracted, oh well! I was very excited anyway, as you can probably tell by my ridiculous grin. Oh yeah, Cherisse is in it too. :naughty:

MartinRaniCherisse.jpg

I'm in awe of Martin too!! (in case you didn't notice:naughty: ) and you're right, we're always talk about how talented Mika is, but let's talk about Martin! In Over My Shoulder he's simply great, he can use the voice bloody well!! not to mention how he plays the guitar! i love when there's his solo in OMS, and Holy Johnny..it's just him and Mika, wow!!:wub2:

DaMango you look so cute in the pic!!

Does anyone know to what extent Martin is involved in the project called One eskimO?

I really love their song 'Hometime' (which is on their MySpace).

I think one of the members is one of his or just his brother... Not sure, though.

Actually I would love to know if the guitar melody part of the song comes from his hands. :blush-anim-cl:

I guess not, that would be too good - but you never know. :wink2:

we should ask him next time we'll meet him! (would you come to glasgow right?????????)

btw, just found this from T4 on the beach:

not the best vid ever, but skip at 0,38: he reaches Mika at the front part of the stage:wub2: