meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing I have to say:

I' so happy that Martin is still in the band, from the beginning till now.

A gig without "Martin on guitar!" wouldn't be the same. He has a lot of charism and fun on stage.

I've been to a rare Mika gig without Martin on guitar, and it was totally different. Martin is so good at what he does. :wub2:

One thing I have to say:

I' so happy that Martin is still in the band, from the beginning till now.

A gig without "Martin on guitar!" wouldn't be the same. He has a lot of charism and fun on stage.

It's a pity that Luke is gone, well I have arranged with Dave...

We thought he had left before Mika started doing the acoustic gigs last year.. He was touring with Lily Allen!

I would've been so upset if he'd left before I'd gotten a chance to meet him... I almost bought tickets to the Lily Allen gig in Melbourne last year if he wasn't going to be with Mika...

I've been to a rare Mika gig without Martin on guitar, and it was totally different. Martin is so good at what he does. :wub2:

What gig was that?

He is incredibly talented, I couldn't imagine anyone replacing him... though if he moves to Sydney for a few years like he told us last year, we'll have to get used to the fact that he won't be there :tears:

We thought he had left before Mika started doing the acoustic gigs last year.. He was touring with Lily Allen!

I would've been so upset if he'd left before I'd gotten a chance to meet him... I almost bought tickets to the Lily Allen gig in Melbourne last year if he wasn't going to be with Mika...

What gig was that?

He is incredibly talented, I couldn't imagine anyone replacing him... though if he moves to Sydney for a few years like he told us last year, we'll have to get used to the fact that he won't be there :tears:

Yeah, I remember...

We stood in front of the church in Berlin, not expecting that Martin would come too.

But then the taxi arrived and Martin droped out:dance_man:

What gig was that?

The secret gig at the Roxy last April. I think Martin was still off with Lily then? Mika had someone else playing guitar at that show.

Yeah, I remember...

We stood in front of the church in Berlin, not expecting that Martin would come too.

But then the taxi arrived and Martin droped out:dance_man:

Awwww, I bet that was exciting!

The secret gig at the Roxy last April. I think Martin was still off with Lily then? Mika had someone else playing guitar at that show.

I think he was. He didn't end up coming to Australia in June last year, so he must've been done with her by then... He did come with her earlier last year though...

He's not been very chatty this tour, the others have been, but he doesn't seem to come out with them now, except for last night, where they must have all been going back together.

We were told he had a bad tummy last night, but it didn't stop him from doing his crazy man act.

In fact at the end of Lollipop, he came to the front and did an animal growl, mixed in with a chord slide on the guitar, it sounded awesome!!!

He's not been very chatty this tour, the others have been, but he doesn't seem to come out with them now, except for last night, where they must have all been going back together.

We were told he had a bad tummy last night, but it didn't stop him from doing his crazy man act.

In fact at the end of Lollipop, he came to the front and did an animal growl, mixed in with a chord slide on the guitar, it sounded awesome!!!

Awwwww... poor Martin! :huglove:

Ooooh, I wonder if anyone got it on camera? :blink:

Wanna hear:boing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amsterdam baby!!! :punk:

(probably the only time I ever was on the left and ever will be :blush-anim-cl:)

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub2:

He really was on fire in Dammy , I noticed a real difference in that he was rifting off and had a harder edge to that lead guitar at times:biggrin2: