The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub2:

He really was on fire in Dammy , I noticed a real difference in that he was rifting off and had a harder edge to that lead guitar at times:biggrin2:

Very true! I noticed this at all my last gigs! He was so into them, more so than other times! He was really rocking it! :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very true! I noticed this at all my last gigs! He was so into them, more so than other times! He was really rocking it! :)

Yeh .. he really rifted off some hard lead guitar (cant remember the song I was in dream land:aah:) but I thought wow! that sounds great:biggrin2:

Whay haven't I said this here? :aah:

GUYS! We're making a book for Martin!!!!! Click the snazzy button in my sig to get to the thread! :aah:

I'll try to join but I've got a lot of things to take care off + I dunno... I don't think I can make a kilt :roftl:

Random....but I'm gonna guess it's a good observation :teehee:

Amber! tsss :mf_rosetinted:

Interesting early quote (2007)

Guitarist Martin Waugh says that what he likes about Mika is that he makes the band feel as if they are equal partners, even though they are obviously not. "He makes everyone feel really welcome. He works with you, so you lose your inhibitions about being a hired party." Waugh, who is Scottish, says there was a "Dublin, UK" moment when they played in Glasgow. "Mika asked me to wear a kilt on stage, but insisted I wore underpants. I didn't know why. Then, when we were on stage, he lifted up my kilt. The audience booed. It's sacrilege to wear underpants with a kilt