Sign in to follow this  
meimei88

The Martin Waugh Thread

He did spit on me in Helsinki:mf_rosetinted: Just to let you know:naughty:

I hope you haven't washed it off :fangurl:

Actually, yeah I do, cause spitting is kinda gross... even if it is from Martin

First post in this thread for me even though I've been liking Martin from my early Mika-fan-days :teehee:

Cattolica-pics:

100_0943.jpg

100_0957.jpg

100_0978.jpg

A second before he died :mf_rosetinted:

100_1074.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1123.jpg

First post in this thread for me even though I've been liking Martin from my early Mika-fan-days :teehee:

Cattolica-pics:

100_0943.jpg

100_0957.jpg

100_0978.jpg

A second before he died :mf_rosetinted:

100_1074.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1123.jpg

They're lovely pics... thank you for posting!

Yaes! Give him a big hug for me please! :wub2:

IF I meet him you can be absolutelly sure I will give him hug and much more :roftl: all he has to do is ask :teehee::biggrin2: I hope I will bump into him... :blush-anim-cl:

IF I meet him you can be absolutelly sure I will give him hug and much more :roftl: all he has to do is ask :teehee::biggrin2: I hope I will bump into him... :blush-anim-cl:

MEG! Kripi anon seez joo :mf_rosetinted:

Krushnic...Krushnic....Rah Rah *cough*

I swear... are you stalkin' me? you kripi anon?! xD don't be a kripi anon... now back to a business... 7 dayyyyyyyyyyyys! (we have a crossaint called that xD)

Edited by MegPL

*prays to the Mika gods that Meg runs into Martin* :biggrin2::das:

I swear... are you stalkin' me? you kripi anon?! xD don't be a kripi anon... now back to a business... 7 dayyyyyyyyyyyys! (we have a crossaint called that xD)

we have the same kroizant,we meek it xD

i am not stalking you krushnicPL,i just came on...like i do every year around this tym,and since the waugh thread is in my subscribed threads i saw that Pewlishmeg had written and i had an asthma attek :mf_rosetinted:

we have the same kroizant,we meek it xD

i am not stalking you krushnicPL,i just came on...like i do every year around this tym,and since the waugh thread is in my subscribed threads i saw that Pewlishmeg had written and i had an asthma attek :mf_rosetinted:

no nooo I kno you... you iz a stalker :mf_rosetinted: don't bring our wingman in this :sneaky2: phleeeez besides... you lhoooooove Martin :teehee:

rili? you maek 7days? kool :naughty: dat I didn't kno :blink:

no nooo I kno you... you iz a stalker :mf_rosetinted: don't bring our wingman in this :sneaky2: phleeeez besides... you lhoooooove Martin :teehee:

rili? you maek 7days? kool :naughty: dat I didn't kno :blink:

ja,wemeek em speshul fo jo. be afreed! be very afreed! :mf_rosetinted:

yes yes,i adore martin. actually i do like him,he grins :roftl:

ja,wemeek em speshul fo jo. be afreed! be very afreed! :mf_rosetinted:

yes yes,i adore martin. actually i do like him,he grins :roftl:

don't you dare to spit to my 7days.... :mf_rosetinted: you know... the toffi one :mf_rosetinted:

yeah... he grins like a cheshire cat :biggrin2: he moron! I lyk:wub2::thumb_yello::naughty:

btw I checked... we make our own Chopita 7days.... :mf_rosetinted: just sayin'....

Edited by MegPL

Long time no see - saw you last years ago at the BBC Radio 2 session you did with Mika for the Mark Goodier show (I think) and again at the intimate HMV gig- both excellent - what performers yall are :bow:

I sent a Facebook request - will you consider? Us Scot's need to stick together :bash::thumb_yello:

don't you dare to spit to my 7days.... :mf_rosetinted: you know... the toffi one :mf_rosetinted:

yeah... he grins like a cheshire cat :biggrin2: he moron! I lyk:wub2::thumb_yello::naughty:

btw I checked... we make our own Chopita 7days.... :mf_rosetinted: just sayin'....

After all these years Meg...you still believe my cwap? :roftl: how should i know if we make 7 days xD I just know we have it :roftl:

After all these years Meg...you still believe my cwap? :roftl: how should i know if we make 7 days xD I just know we have it :roftl:

hey it could be true :roftl: but then I checked and we have our own factory :aah:

anywayz... MARTIN in 3 days!!!! :mf_lustslow: I hope he'll be there because if mika come alone I will hit him in the nutsack so he could finally sing clearly :boxed::mf_rosetinted: