The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

i wondderr if Martin can do the Mika 4 - somebody ask him next time you see him :naughty:

Mirtilla, please remind me of it! :naughty:

we're gonna ask him together WHEN (and i mean when, not if!:biggrin2: ) we'll meet him!

yeaahh i know how that feels im single aswell but i am ok with this :biggrin2:

oh yeah, me too. sometimes i miss someone to hug (and be hugged by) but i'm fine.:cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mirtilla! Thank you so much for the link!

And the sound quality is very good! :thumb_yello:

Anakin posted in the Tokyo thread! but i knew you could love this one in particular too:wink2:

Bumping : you're not doing your job, ladies (Blue and Mirtilla), and MIKA_OBESSED thought there were no thread about the band member...

forgive me Yop, i promise i won't let Martin fall down again!:biggrin2:

I was just reminded of the fact that St. Martin's Day is on the 11th of November - the day that I will see Mika and the band in Amsterdam. :punk:

I'm thinking of singing some Sint Maarten songs (as we call them) that evening. People might be willing to give me the traditional sweets (lollipops!) and fruits. :naughty:

Hehe, random thoughts. :wink2:

I was just reminded of the fact that St. Martin's Day is on the 11th of November - the day that I will see Mika and the band in Amsterdam. :punk:

I'm thinking of singing some Sint Maarten songs (as we call them) that evening. People might be willing to give me the traditional sweets (lollipops!) and fruits. :naughty:

Hehe, random thoughts. :wink2:

really?? wow, great coincidence!! we call that day "S. Martin's summer"...:biggrin2:

Hmm, I have an idea... The Dutch fans could make Martin sing a Sint Maarten song and then we treat him with sweets (Dutch drop for example) and fruits. :biggrin2:

you should try!!:naughty: but be sure to film it!!