The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that one was taken when Mika covered his guitar with his hand so Martin couldn't pick a chord xD he laughed so hard then was laughing that he is smashing his guitar if he can't play xD he tried that a few times during the whole gig LOL :wub2: oh maaaaaaaan it was a great gig :) we had so much fun :) it's funny how he was looking at me after he did something moronic xD it was like he was trying to make me die from laughter xD half of the gig I was dangling from the barriers with a huge grin on my face or just laughing so hard I couldn't take a breath xD moron! :wub2: (it's not like we're buddies or sth but he was looking for an audience and it happened to be me because every other person was looking at Mika lol, but you know that little stunt of his during Rain, I think it meant to find him on facebook to become officials LMFAO!)

Edited by MegPL

that one was taken when Mika covered his guitar with his hand so Martin couldn't pick a chord xD he laughed so hard then was laughing that he is smashing his guitar if he can't play xD he tried that a few times during the whole gig LOL :wub2: oh maaaaaaaan it was a great gig :) we had so much fun :) it's funny how he was looking at me after he did something moronic xD it was like he was trying to make me die from laughter xD half of the gig I was dangling from the barriers with a huge grin on my face or just laughing so hard I couldn't take a breath xD moron! :wub2: (it's not like we're buddies or sth but he was looking for an audience and it happened to be me because every other person was looking at Mika lol, but you know that little stunt of his during Rain, I think it meant to find him on facebook to become officials LMFAO!)

I bet it was... it sounded like you guys had so much fun!

Oooooh nice! Have you friend requested him then?

I heard Martin! And I understood him *is very proud of herself now* :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

OOooooh, I do love a Scottish accent... :drool:

And Martin, you're very good looking... I'd say better looking than a Ken doll!

hahahaha OMG this is exactly why I adore him!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2: hahahahhahhaha I can't stop laughing, he's such a moron :roftl::wub2::wub2:

It was pretty funny, wasn't it! :naughty:

• 1 month later...