The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

I thought it would be nice to dedicate a thread to each of Mika’s band, they are so fabulous and talented in their own right! :punk:

It will also help when they are lurking on the fanclub (because we all know they do!), to see all our wonderful comments about them! :groupwave:

So get posting! What do we know about them, where have they been?

Show us your photos with them!

Mikey Choi – Bass Guitarist, Backing Vocals

normal_CIMG2114.JPG1532937739_l.jpg

Here is a snippet from his MySpace

Wasted a university education by becoming a bass player... did the usual... played for free (or drinks), signed on every 2 weeks, got drunk with mates, whined on about the music industry, acted superior because I played jazz fusion, played gigs in front of 3 people (but still had a rock n roll attitude) and waxed lyrical to girls about how I was too busy to have a relationship as I had to concentrate on my "art"! Life was simple but soooo much fun...................

Mikey is great and such a lovely guy! I love Bass players.. :wink2:

Her is my pic with him!

normal_CIMG2190.JPG

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm horrible, I'm just starting to find out these people have names now :o And personalities :mf_rosetinted: And I've not even seen a concert live yet, so I feel kinda stupid even posting in this thread, but that little myspace snippet there caught my attention so I went to check out the rest, I really like his style :mf_rosetinted:

I feel bad that Cherisse is the only one everybody talk about... Not that she doesn't deserve it, but well... The others too !!

I have nothing to say about them since i never met them... :bleh:

But i put their thread on top again !! Not on the 3rd thread page :thumb_yello:

Mikey's the only one I haven't been able to speak to yet ... altho I think we saw him hurrying down the street while we were waiting outside The Cockpit at Leeds, before the gig last Wednesday.

We are sure it was Mikey (and who was the other one, with the hat on, was it Marti? Hmmmmm, not sure ) and they looked as tho they were looking for somewhere/someone ... they were pulling their suitcases behind them.

Was it you, Mikey?

You looked great especially at the gig, where you had that head-dress put on you by Mika!

OOoooo great! I also noticed that Cherisse was getting all the attention!! (Bad Freddie!!!)

I love that bum wiggle thing he does with Mika during Big Girl (You are Beautiful!).. I don't have a clip but I do have a piccy!

normal_CIMG2135.JPG

:naughty:

OOoooo great! I also noticed that Cherisse was getting all the attention!! (Bad Freddie!!!)

I love that bum wiggle thing he does with Mika during Big Girl (You are Beautiful!).. I don't have a clip but I do have a piccy!

normal_CIMG2135.JPG

:naughty:

I so love this! I also like the way he always has Mika rosettes on his shirt collar, one each side normally!:wub2:

• 1 month later...

i got a reply from Mikey on myspace :)

i hope to get the chance to talk to him at coachella :)

he said he knows me because of the scrapbook that mika loves :blush-anim-cl: thats sweet of him :)

and i didnt know he played with aviv gefen in london....

Aviv gefen is a HUGE singer in Israel for years! thats cool :)

thanks Mikey for writing back *smooches*

wow that's cool! what did you ask him?

who me?

i didnt ask anything :) just said i loved the Troubadour show and im coming to see them at cooachella and june :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...