The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wondered where my white gloves had gone! Give 'em back Mikey Choi!!! They're mine!! LOL!!!:roftl::naughty:

ROTFLMAO:roftl:

Apparently he has been working as a butler for Blue Eyes during Mika's Holiday, I'm hoping she will send him round once she is finished with him because I have some jobs he could attend too:mf_rosetinted:

ROTFLMAO:roftl:

Apparently he has been working as a butler for Blue Eyes during Mika's Holiday, I'm hoping she will send him round once she is finished with him because I have some jobs he could attend too:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: I hope she hasn't 'exhausted' him! :naughty::thumb_yello::roftl:

what's the Ya Ya craze?

Oh gosh, i'm here and i should bump the Martin thread instead!:mf_rosetinted:

:lol3:

Mikey is mightier today :lol3:

Well the Ya Ya craze started on mikeys profile,wich if you wil visit,you will clearly hear what I mean :biggrin2:

If anyone else went to the Highline show on August 10th,

do you recall Mikey Picking up the cowbell previously thrown by mika while Mika had just said "What the hell am I gunna use THIS for?!"

and while an acoustic version of Holy Johnny was being played

( 95% sure it was holy johnny),

a song that he wasnt at the time playing in, picks up the cowbell and starts playing it. it doesnt sound NEARLY as funny as it was, but everyone there thought it was hystericallll, It was mint, He clearly is awesome.

If anyone else went to the Highline show on August 10th,

do you recall Mikey Picking up the cowbell previously thrown by mika while Mika had just said "What the hell am I gunna use THIS for?!"

and while an acoustic version of Holy Johnny was being played

( 95% sure it was holy johnny),

a song that he wasnt at the time playing in, picks up the cowbell and starts playing it. it doesnt sound NEARLY as funny as it was, but everyone there thought it was hystericallll, It was mint, He clearly is awesome.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Mickey is the best!!!