The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

soo, does anyone know mikey's age/birthdate? also i'd love to know what he studied... on his myspace it says "Wasted a university education by becoming a bass player". :blink: so that means he studied something, but became a bass player instead, doesn't it?

ioana, maybe we should interview him, too. :naughty:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, and mikey has a new blog on his myspace, about the tour:

New Tour!!

Well.... a new tour and chapter kicks off on the mighty Mika extravaganza! Seems like yesterday we were begging people to come in to see our show at Nice n Sleazy in Glasgow (wait a minute... maybe it was yesterday?!!).

The crowds are bigger and so the show is bigger! We are lucky to have added Sara Skeete to our family! An amazing singer who is probably one of the most nicest people I've had the pleasure to share a bus with! A sweet and shy lady who's personality is shining on stage... all thanks to our maestro Mika!

Already I've noticed the familiar faces in crowd and glad they're still with us!

I do hope everyone is enjoying the new show see you on the other side so to speak!!

Mikey

x

PS thank you again for all the lovely messages you've sent!

PPS Luke is still single!!

oh, and mikey has a new blog on his myspace, about the tour:

New Tour!!

Well.... a new tour and chapter kicks off on the mighty Mika extravaganza! Seems like yesterday we were begging people to come in to see our show at Nice n Sleazy in Glasgow (wait a minute... maybe it was yesterday?!!).

The crowds are bigger and so the show is bigger! We are lucky to have added Sara Skeete to our family! An amazing singer who is probably one of the most nicest people I've had the pleasure to share a bus with! A sweet and shy lady who's personality is shining on stage... all thanks to our maestro Mika!

Already I've noticed the familiar faces in crowd and glad they're still with us!

I do hope everyone is enjoying the new show see you on the other side so to speak!!

Mikey

x

PS thank you again for all the lovely messages you've sent!

PPS Luke is still single!!

Oh, how nice message of him! And Luke's still single, poor Luke. :naughty:

Hello Mikey lovers!:mf_lustslow:

Would you like to write a message for Mikey's gift book and declare your undying love?:wub2: (or failing that let him know how much you appreciate him:biggrin2:)

You could be on Mikey's coffee table!:naughty:

Hop over to the gift book thread!

j x:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...