North American Fans Unite

lauda78

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PSH! You're jealous!? At least you got one in NY! He hasn't performed in Vegas and he still might not. I have to travel to see him, again. Plus, you're almost guaranteed to get at least 2 dates in NY like Cali got 2 dates. I'm hoping he wants to come to Vegas. :shocked:

Yeah but but but... What IF he decides New Yorkers are too "tough" or rude!! lol

haha he hardly seemed to mind New Yorkers when 500 of you lot showed up at Borders. Like I said, if he's going to have more US dates than the five already announced, NY is definitely getting him at least once.

I imagine you're right about that, Shontih, but I didn't see any additional

dates added today -- and I was scouring the 'net. I have to go to WDW

sometime this summer, and I was thinking he might swing through Orlando at

some point, and wouldn't it be cool if I could see him twice in one month? :)

When I was down there last weekend, I stopped in at the Virgin Megastore they have in Downtown Disney -- they had a HUGE LiCM poster behind the cash registers so I asked the cashier if Mika was coming to their store, like he did out in LA's. She said they were hoping, but they hadn't heard anything for sure. But that was enough for me -- just the hint that *maybe* just maybe... there's hope!

dcdeb

Hi everyone .. im new here =).

i dont know if it was posted or not, but Mika is coming to Boston, MA on June 13 to Avalon. Does anyone (if you've every been to Avalon) know what the deal is with the age requirment to get in to concerts there? On ticketmaster, it says that the show is for ALL AGES, but then for information about the building it says that 18+ can get in with a proper ID. So i was wondering if maybe you were under 18, you could get in with another adult? Some of my friends and myself are DYING to see Mika, but we're all 17. I've e-mailed, but got no reply. I've tried calling Avalon a few times but i haven't been able to speak with someone directly - I've only gotten those annoying voice recordings that say "press 1 bla bla bla..". haha, so if anyone could let me know .. i'd appreciate it. =)

THANKS!

haha he hardly seemed to mind New Yorkers when 500 of you lot showed up at Borders. Like I said, if he's going to have more US dates than the five already announced, NY is definitely getting him at least once.

The Borders thing was insane! It was disgustingly hot and when he was performing everybody was jumping so the floor shook! There were so many people that we didn't get to take pictures. I remember leaving with my friend and then we came back and it was insane like 2 hours later there was still a line. Poor Mika.. haha.:bleh:

Yes Christine,he goes to Boston and after that he has 2 days before the Atlanta show, so what he is gonna do Montreal and Toronto or New York !!!

Oh! I just want him to come!!!!

I missed him in Montreal last month,I discovered him the day he came to Montreal !!!

Natie x

I just read Sivan's thread for his tour dates...... I think we need to meet up and get pissed, Socks. I'm ina depressed, drink-myself-into-a-stupor sort of mood as she failed to list Vegas and NY yet included several June dates out of the country, effectively filling his June schedule. It seems Mika has overlooked us, my dear friend. The freaks in Vegas and NY apparently cannnot compete with the likes of those of Cali, Georgia, Illinois, and Massachusetts. :tears::crybaby:

Its just not fair. =[ What are we gunna DO?! I wish I could drive so I can make the 6 hour trip to boston but I turn 17 on the 13th so I'd have to go to the DMV that morning sooo it'd never work! sdfjkhsdkfjhsdkfjhsdkfjh*hysterics*

Its just not fair. =[ What are we gunna DO?! I wish I could drive so I can make the 6 hour trip to boston but I turn 17 on the 13th so I'd have to go to the DMV that morning sooo it'd never work! sdfjkhsdkfjhsdkfjhsdkfjh*hysterics*

Take the bus from China town ;) It will get you there in 2 hours :naughty: I would go to Boston or DC, but I have already bought tickrts to Atlanta and waiting for Mika to announce his 6/14 gig in NYC :wub2:

Take the bus from China town ;) It will get you there in 2 hours :naughty: I would go to Boston or DC, but I have already bought tickrts to Atlanta and waiting for Mika to announce his 6/14 gig in NYC :wub2:

Wait wait.. WHAT!?! 6/14!???

Oh and I'm 16 (I'll be 17 on the 13th) so My parents aren't really fond of me taking a bus to Boston. I might have to run away to Mika <33