Top 20 Posters

Cherie

the early days of the fanclub were so good,:thumb_yello: there was harmony and fun,:thumb_yello: we played games and looked forwards to a chat in the bar in the evenings...the chats were all very light hearted and caring ...mhmmm, those were the days...

and i remember when cautionary wife posted news about how grace kelly was climbing,....

Yeh they were good .. no strange phone calls or letters etc in those days :wink2::sneaky2:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh they were good .. no strange phone calls or letters etc in those days :wink2::sneaky2:

???:blink: Strange phone calls and letters? I'm scared to ask!?

Yeah well I've never been a prolific poster - I'm more of a big lurker and interested observer :naughty: - but I too feel really nostalgic for the early days, Feb/March, it seems like sooo long ago, it was so exciting and the forum was different.

It's still great, absolutely the only internet forum I can stand to be in, to be honest, so much better than all the others. Fab people, basically!!

???:blink: Strange phone calls and letters? I'm scared to ask!?

Yeah well I've never been a prolific poster - I'm more of a big lurker and interested observer :naughty: - but I too feel really nostalgic for the early days, Feb/March, it seems like sooo long ago, it was so exciting and the forum was different.

It's still great, absolutely the only internet forum I can stand to be in, to be honest, so much better than all the others. Fab people, basically!!

Yeh its is a fabby forum :punk: :punk:

And it gets better all the time :biggrin2:

Oh gosh...I wish I knew how it was back in the days. I actually feel like some kind of intruder:roftl: But this place is like a second home to me and I'm happy to be a home-wrecker, although the forum might not be as cosy as it used to be.....though you have to make me leave, 'cause I'm not about to yet :glasses2:

Haha, very funny Missy!

Well, I came in the beginning of March, been lurking during february. The days were I made people think I was some little 12-yearold perv. Or me and Nicole did. Ah! It was so great.

Haha, very funny Missy!

Well, I came in the beginning of March, been lurking during february. The days were I made people think I was some little 12-yearold perv. Or me and Nicole did. Ah! It was so great.

What did I do :angel_not:??

What did I do :angel_not:??

Talked about moving to England and go clubbing together.

Hehe. I should have told people, that "rape a boy" doesn't mean to altually rape someone. I wasn't used to talk with .. people with a slightly different humour and view on life. And all that.

Talked about moving to England and go clubbing together.

Hehe. I should have told people, that "rape a boy" doesn't mean to altually rape someone. I wasn't used to talk with .. people with a slightly different humour and view on life. And all that.

Yeah..... I remember it oh so well:biggrin2:

Same here.....it's not like I meant literally raping.....:biggrin2: And we got kicked out:roftl: I remember when we hid under a table and drank beer:roftl:

Yeah..... I remember it oh so well:biggrin2:

Same here.....it's not like I meant literally raping.....:biggrin2: And we got kicked out:roftl: I remember when we hid under a table and drank beer:roftl:

Oh yes we did. That's what happen when ou mix internet and beer :sneaky2:

Here, where Im from, we often (always) talked about he we would love to "hang out with" that and that and that person. Now I did it again. Ill stop now, sorry.

Oh yes we did. That's what happen when ou mix internet and beer :sneaky2:

Here, where Im from, we often (always) talked about he we would love to "hang out with" that and that and that person. Now I did it again. Ill stop now, sorry.

We live in the same place maybe:biggrin2:

I'll stop too. I'll be all cute and humpty-dumpty :cheerful_h4h: