Top 20 Posters

Cherie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever go to the top 20. It'll be in hundreds of years lol.

Unless I post on here as much as I did on the old jessica simpson board ;)

in 21 months I had over 15,595 post ;)

:shocked: you must have seriously loved Jessica Simpson!!!!:mf_lustslow:

hahaha I still love her. she's amazing!! except her board now is crappy and it's soo annoying how the login is and it just looks sooo like eww. I wish the old board never left :( I first joined there march 2002 but had to get a new username june 2002. so june 2002 till march/april 2004(the new board was up and the old one was still up both times, so i was posting on both) but I had soo close to 16000 I miss it haha that's the most post i had. then i had over 10,000 on world of britney before :((WoB only took me 1.5 yrs to get)

hahaha I still love her. she's amazing!! except her board now is crappy and it's soo annoying how the login is and it just looks sooo like eww. I wish the old board never left :( I first joined there march 2002 but had to get a new username june 2002. so june 2002 till march/april 2004(the new board was up and the old one was still up both times, so i was posting on both) but I had soo close to 16000 I miss it haha that's the most post i had. then i had over 10,000 on world of britney before :((WoB only took me 1.5 yrs to get)

with that posting pedigree you will be up there in the top 5 in no time..... and Mika is a very worthy topic to post about!!!!!:punk:

I haven't been on a board yet for like that long of time of posting.... I usually post a bit and leave and come back a few days later... but like before 2005 I used to post on them soo much, but now I just like facebook and myspace and those other network site ahha

I made it to 7 in a month :mf_rosetinted: I even lost some of my posts.. *needs a life*

*logged in from school library at lunch* Thats great, Enfa! I've made it to 18, I think but I'm getting closer to moving up again ^_^ *needs a life as well*

*logged in from school library at lunch* Thats great, Enfa! I've made it to 18, I think but I'm getting closer to moving up again ^_^ *needs a life as well*

No! it's not great.. that's fanatic! haha.. Lol!

• 2 weeks later...