OK, what do all boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends(??) think of our obsession?!

Actually my boyfriend looooooooooves his album !!! He is listening to it over and over !!! He is not as obssessed as I am though !!! :roftl: And yes he is fine with the fact that I find Mika to be extremely GORGEOUS and that I'm all groupie about him ! Yay for my boyfriend !!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boyfriend loves me so much that complies my obsession...Three weeks ago I said to him that I will go on Milan on Mika's concert in April, with or without you, because I need to listen Mika live, on stage, to live better :punk: .

So, he decided he will come with me, to not leave me alone 1000 km far from my home(I live in Naples, him in Florence) :wink2:

My obsessions only make my parents even more convinced that I am autistic

I was tested for autism quite a lot as a child.

I don't have a girlfriend to be bothered by my obsessions, which are myriad.

Well, my b/f first thought Mika was a lady :shocked: (the song was on the radio), anyway, I'm still working on him; all is not lost...

My cousin only likes 'Relax, take it easy', and said, 'I'm sorry Lara, I hate Mika':shocked::shocked:

But!!!! the other day I had Mika on and Grace, my dog, started rolling over and over like a lunatic and having a mad 5 minutes... so I'm taking that as a good sign:thumb_yello: she has good taste I think

Lol. I dont have a boyfriend or anything. But my friends get really annoyed when I talk about him LOL

Same here. They think I'm mad. Apart from Ffion- who worships Gerrad Way or someone so she can't complain about me. She supplies my Mika fix during break - she got Mika on her i pod for me lol

My parents let me have my obsessions. Quite luckily they almost always like the things that I like only just not as much as me.

Your obsessions are good ones anyhow - you're very cool!

I guess im soon to be single but it isnt over My mika obsession its purely down to the fact he no longer gives me the attention i need you could say i am pretty high maintainence....

but when you get nothing for valentines day its time to evaluate the situation :blink:

My almost-hubby thinks I'm really obsessed with Mika!!

He said I should be thinking about our marriage more then be here on this side. He thinks this is not normal!!:naughty:

I have to let him read all your posts, maybe then he gets it.....:wink2:

Yesterday I was on this site (again:wink2: ) when my almost-hubbie came home. He said: You'd better marry Mika instead of me!

Then my daughter cried: Mommy, you can!! you can!! Daddy allows it!!! :naughty:

Yesterday I was on this site (again:wink2: ) when my almost-hubbie came home. He said: You'd better marry Mika instead of me!

Then my daughter cried: Mommy, you can!! you can!! Daddy allows it!!! :naughty:

i was talking with leezybeezy a couple of weeks ago and i was talking about taking mika as my lover (as you do) and she was saying 'what about your husband and kids?' and I said I thought the kids would be absolutely delighted if I took him in!