OK, what do all boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends(??) think of our obsession?!

My father is quite aware of my obsession and he's getting worried!

my mother... she admires Mika like I do but in a more "healhty" way! :wink2:

my friends..they're surprised cause I never listened to pop music ! (if Mika's music can be defined as pop)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos mine thinks I have lost the plot!

Ok, I have no boyfriend!

But my granma noticed me changed! :roftl:

Im not that kind of obsessed that I would scream if I hear his name, no!

I just listen to his music a lot and well... It gets me so happyy!!

I also dance to Mika's music every day!!

And i swear i can do some pretty fab Mika moves already!! :roftl:

My boyfriend still cant understand - but is quietly supporting me - my children used to think I was mad - now one of the girls is a member here, the other one really like Mika - and my sons sing along to his music. I am winning them over :wink2:

• 4 years later...

My hubbie isn't obsessed, but he does like the music.

He doesn't actually listen to the cd's. But he did go with me to antwerpen last year :mf_lustslow:. After wards he agreed Mika being really good, esspecially over my shoulder live kinda blow him away. sadly he wasn't willing to go post backstage :sneaky2:. But he did buy me the poster at the exit. Not one no both of them so I could see both sites :wub2:. I wanted to put them above our bed :blush-anim-cl:, He thought that would be a bit to much :aah::naughty: Ow and guess what, he acctually asked why I just bought tickets for antwerpen only and not also other places :blink:. He asked when eveything was sold out :sneaky2::sneaky2:

And me being on here this much well I quess he just has to deal with it :teehee:

Well, here in my country we have a female singer whose name Mika Tambayong. She can't sing, but she is pretty enough.

If I talked to much about Mika Penniman, my friends are going to say "you are deaf".

:biggrin2:

Anyway, my last boyfriend's name is Mikael and people call him Mika.

When I played TBWKTM in his car, he asked me "are you really love me that much?".

He said like that because I dominated his playlist with Mika

• 2 months later...
Lol. I dont have a boyfriend or anything. But my friends get really annoyed when I talk about him LOL

YESHH!!! My friend toooo!! one time in the class my teacher just randomly asked what is everyone's favourite music and I shouted out MIKA! everybody just stared at me and there was an awkward silence...

• 2 months later...
My girlfriend doesn't like that I'm a big fan at all xD

She says: talk about him one more time, and I swear those CD's are gonna suspiciously break.

which isn't funny :sneaky2:

But I like her so :aah:

I love your siggie :thumb_yello:

We need to switch partners :lmfao:

My husband hates Mika :aah:

You might want to lock her up in the MFC cellar , I opened that thread last month :wink2::lmfao::roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
Well, here in my country we have a female singer whose name Mika Tambayong. She can't sing, but she is pretty enough.

If I talked to much about Mika Penniman, my friends are going to say "you are deaf".

:biggrin2:

Anyway, my last boyfriend's name is Mikael and people call him Mika.

When I played TBWKTM in his car, he asked me "are you really love me that much?".

He said like that because I dominated his playlist with Mika

:shocked: :shocked: your last boyfriend is called "Mikael" :shocked: