Jodi Marr

daisylou

Nailia thx, im gonna go and give it another go but really i'm hopless unless its a direct windows and then i can just press play. it would prob b easier if u flew over to wales and did it 4 me!!! LOL I will learn and this PC WON'T BEAT ME!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you listened to the other songs ? Don't you think Jodi Marr has the voice of a 14 y.o girl ?? I have nothing against 14 y.o girls, don't worry :biggrin2: but she's over 30, and it really surprised me, after all the write about her voice on the website... Just a thought...

just a quickie thx 4 trying 2 help me listen to erase...STILL no luck, pop up thingie have to download windows vista and then i managed to save erase on2 my pictures!!!?!! All to much 4 me, have 2 go and lie down in a dark room and chill!!!! Loving your sympathy thou!!! need darkness and mika blasting in2 my ears 2 help me fall 2 sleep and hopefully have lovely Mika dreams, Hoping everyone else does tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! nite xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love the song and would love to have the lyrics.

See i am french and not all the words are clear to me...

Thank you for your help !

Lylemma

think it would be something like this...

Running out of breath

chasing down a big parade

raising up my hand

thought I'd beg the marching band to play for me

all of these illusions

they really mean the world to me

don't make me out to be

this helpless child of misery

maybe love is what I need

but not your sympathy

In and out of space

I'm always somewhere in bewtween

I try to make amends

but instead I make a mess of things for me

I try to paint by numbers

but nothing's black and white for me

don't make me out to be

but not your sympathy

nothing and noone

can make your lies the truth

and noone can stand inside your shoes but you

don't make me out to be

but not your sympathy

I don't really like this song that much, it's so eh...Robbie Williams-ish :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not really fond of it either... I'm glad i had heard all the English LICM (+ Ring Ring) before i heard these 2 (Erase and Your Sympathy) cause things would have been way different for me ! I wonder what's coming next with him : more LICM or more the other way...

Yeah I really wonder that as well, I kinda hope he chose to keep them out of the album because he knows they aren't as strong as the rest :blush-anim-cl: I really like the lyrics for Erase though :wub2:

Yep the lyrics of Erase are really dark... And i admit it would have difficult to put these lyrics on a Love Today or Lollipop music ! :biggrin2: But the melody he chose is really not original, and may be it would have been possible to find a less common one...

Argh i can't find the song you are all talking about : erase !!! It's not of jodi marr's website, is it ????

i wanna listen to it :( !!!!!!!!!!!!

No it's not, there is a link to download Erase from a website in the "New song in North America" thread, Mika News and Press section...

The link is on this page daisylou.

Thanks for that Babspanky!

Hate to think I`m missing anything!!

This is so much a sound a like Robbie song. How goood for me and DoubleFreddie as think we are the only Robbie fans left!!

You young starlings will convert soon!!

I read that MIKA sounded like Rob but couldn`t get it but the journo obviously heard more than we had!

I love this forum it`s full of MIKA detectives!!

xx

I don't really like this song that much, it's so eh...Robbie Williams-ish

Now! Now! nothing wrong with the ROBSTER! :biggrin2:

xx

No no nothing wrong with him, I have a few of his albums and I find them quite nice, I just get bored with his music really quickly :o And that was the case with Erase when I heard it first I absolutely loved it, then I listened to it 5 times and then I got bored and put on Lollipop instead :yay: Your Sympathy is even more that kind of song, although I didn't even love it when i first heard it, I just found it kinda okay...and now I find it kinda blah...and that's after one day:boxed: :blush-anim-cl: