• The Robster
    • Bono
    • The mighty Freddie Mercury

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie is ok in a cheeky, bit-of-rough kind of way, Bono is a million miles from sexy, Freddie Mercury is a tricky one because most of the time I don't find him attractive, but he does have his moments and Mika is in a different league to the rest of them :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

If you'd included Jonny Depp and Euan McGregor it would have evened the field a bit, but Mika would still be way out in front.!:mf_lustslow:

er can we have more choices..Bongo is a twat,Robbie is annoyoing ..Mika I just want to look after, not molest ..and Freddie M ...amazing musical genius and all, but in no way attractive (to me)

rubbish!!!:thumbdown:

Well - gotta be MIKA! Followed, ever-so-closely by the lovely Freddie Mercury.

I'm afraid that the others do nothing for me ... I don't mind some of Robbie's stuff, and indeed some of U2's stuff, but whenever Bono starts preaching, I want to shove a pillow in his mouth, sideways, to SHUT HIM UP! Just sing, please, Bono dear, don't tell us how you're saving the world single-handedly before lunch.

(Sorry, don't mean to offend Bono fans, I just preferred him before he turned all saintly). :wink2:

Well - gotta be MIKA! Followed, ever-so-closely by the lovely Freddie Mercury.

I'm afraid that the others do nothing for me ... I don't mind some of Robbie's stuff, and indeed some of U2's stuff, but whenever Bono starts preaching, I want to shove a pillow in his mouth, sideways, to SHUT HIM UP! Just sing, please, Bono dear, don't tell us how you're saving the world single-handedly before lunch.

(Sorry, don't mean to offend Bono fans, I just preferred him before he turned all saintly). :wink2:

*applause* :mf_rosetinted:

er can we have more choices..Bongo is a twat,Robbie is annoyoing ..Mika I just want to look after, not molest ..and Freddie M ...amazing musical genius and all, but in no way attractive (to me)

rubbish!!!:thumbdown:

Think Im getting the picture! :wink2:

Should of put Rick Astley in there .. damn :roftl: