more Mika revelations

Steph

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when he does these sorts of inteviews, so random and off the wall.

I get's a bit monotonous when inteviews go over what we already know about him, and I wonder if he gets bored answering the same questions over and over again, does he ever nod off?:roftl:

I'd go with him to the Mayan ruins, I love visiting archaelogical sites and old buildings, do it every chance I get. I recall another interview when he mentioned a place in Lebonon he recommended, I think it was a kind of ampitheatre, that got my attention. Should I ever save up enough money, and when thing settle there, that's somewhere I would like to check out.

• 1 month later...

You can have a dinner date and see a movie with any of the following. Who would you pick as your date? Madonna, Cher, Liza, Barbara or Paul Rubens.

I heard Barbara is very scary, Madonna far to savvy and I would be to busy extracting music biz info to actually enjoy my souffle. It would be Liza because I really want to take her home give her lots of water, healthy attention and keep her away from her scary mutant looking ex husband. [ Ed: You'd be doing a public service! ]

who are liza and barbara?

who are liza and barbara?

The Broadway actress Liza Minelli and Barbra Streisand. Here's a pic of Liza's ex-husband, David Guest.

sq-liza-david-vh1-id.jpg

Don't wanna be mean, but all of that plastic surgery makes me laugh. hehe.

It's easy to see why poor Mika is frightened! :)

I recall another interview when he mentioned a place in Lebonon he recommended, I think it was a kind of ampitheatre, that got my attention. Should I ever save up enough money, and when thing settle there, that's somewhere I would like to check out.

He was talking about the Hippodrome in Tyre.

http://www.ikamalebanon.com/national_heritage/south_nh/sth_cities_nh/sour.htm

Answers to questions asked in this thread:

Liza= Liza Minelli, as ka_cheng said, but also the daughter of Judy Garland :)

As for the South/North America thing, I live in the Texas, and Mexico is RIGHT below us, hence all the immigration debate. In school here we learn our continent to be called North America (US, Mexico, and Canada), and then South America is the continent below ours. Not quite sure what Central America is to be honest.

And yep, this article was posted here a while back.. however it's so unique and interesting, it definately deserved a reposting! :)