mika collects toys, and you???

Steph

You remember the famous 'love it, hatei it, ' interview where Mika plays with a teddy, I think it is Paddington bear, but I'm not sure as many teddies have a dufflre coat on nowadays,

anyway, that reminded me of an interview he did for Radio 1 before he became no1, where he talks about his very special toys collection.

So my question is: do you have a collection, what is it and why?

I collect Beanos , I don't know why, but they have this incredible mischief and humour about them, I spend a fortune combing bookstores, charity shops and car boot sales for rare copies or ones I've missed, but it is getting more and ,more difficult....

over to you!:wink2: :wink2: :punk:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You remember the famous 'love it, hatei it, ' interview where Mika plays with a teddy, I think it is Paddington bear, but I'm not sure as many teddies have a dufflre coat on nowadays,

anyway, that reminded me of an interview he did for Radio 1 before he became no1, where he talks about his very special toys collection.

So my question is: do you have a collection, what is it and why?

I collect Beanos , I don't know why, but they have this incredible mischief and humour about them, I spend a fortune combing bookstores, charity shops and car boot sales for rare copies or ones I've missed, but it is getting more and ,more difficult....

over to you!:wink2: :wink2: :punk:[/quote

he is just so cute:mf_lustslow: I collect toys too, but for my children and cds:thumb_yello:

I collect things to do with VW camper vans. I have loads of camper van money boxes and stuff. I also collect bookmarks and thimbles. When my Great-Grandma died I was given her thimble collection so I've carried it on

NO I DON'T REMEMBER THAT?!?! Does anyone have a link?

I collect magnets from everywhere I travel to. And jewelery and music too, I suppose. TOo much clutter!!

I have a dalmatian dog (Patch) whom I've had for 14 years. Pretty grubby and his eyes are coming off... Yes!