mika collects toys, and you???

Steph

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO I DON'T REMEMBER THAT?!?! Does anyone have a link?

I collect magnets from everywhere I travel to. And jewelery and music too, I suppose. TOo much clutter!!

I have a dalmatian dog (Patch) whom I've had for 14 years. Pretty grubby and his eyes are coming off... Yes!

I will try and find you the link,Julia.

apparently Mika has a very large and rare toy collection, he talked about it at great lenth on R1, he also said, would the single sell well, he would go out and by some more toys. He named the toy he was going to buy but I can't remember, I might find the chat somewhere on the web again

Welll, he is all mine and u can't complete ur set, so there:roftl: :tongue2:

Ha ha!! However ... I think I might be able to nab him before you - I'm on the mainland :wink2::punk: :punk:

Perhaps we should have a rota ...

only thing collecting in this house is dust cos I'm always here:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

I have plenty of dust I can send you Andi. Trouble is, the postage will cost a heck of a lot, the bag will be so heavy :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :wink2:

I dont collect anything. But my teddies keep on piling up XD

I have bear factory ones and everything. I used to collect ty babies. Spent a fortune on them lol

I used to love those beanie babies,I rememebr my mum buying me one every fortnight if I was good.I built up quite a collection :biggrin2:

i dont actually collect anything, but ive got PLENTY of teddies and other toys that I dont have the heart to throw away. I have teddies in my wardrobe, on top of my wardrobe, on the end of my bed...

hahaha ive discovered I have a collection of magazines by my bed. I didnt intend to collect them - I just bought them to entertain myself at college :roftl:

there is something very addictive about collecting things, once you start, it gets the better of you (a bit like this site here, we are all collecting thoughts ideas, snippits..and I spend far too much time at the forum.but it is so much fun !)

I would love to know what kind of toys he collects, I think they are the old fashioed matal toys

I collect anything to do with Tigger and I have a growing collection of mugs with brands of chocolate on them (e.g. Crunchie, Aero, Creme Egg which is actually in the shape of an egg), so with Easter coming up it will be getting larger and I'll FINALLY get a Flake mug.:roftl: :roftl:

I collect teddies. Mainly the soft ones like this one White%20Teddy%20Bear.jpg

i also collect holiday bears like ones that are dressed as santa or the easter bunny and i even have a halloween one! I just LOVE teddies.

BUT.. not half as much as i love MIKA!!! If there was a collection of mika i'd be the first to collect one of him!!! :mf_lustslow:

I collect anything to do with Tigger and I have a growing collection of mugs with brands of chocolate on them (e.g. Crunchie, Aero, Creme Egg which is actually in the shape of an egg), so with Easter coming up it will be getting larger and I'll FINALLY get a Flake mug.:roftl: :roftl:

Then we should really go ahead with a Mika mug, we could all drink out of it and you have another for your collection!

Han on, just realized, it needs to be a chocolate mug, well we could name it, Mika, the tastiest ever,mhmmmm!!! :punk: :punk:

I collect:

Stamps

Coins

Pens

but, above all, Owls...Owl is symbol of wisdom...symbol of my degree...of the goddes Athena...that warns every man from Apollon's temple: Know yourself. I've a Tatoo of a Owl on my left shoulder :)

Then we should really go ahead with a Mika mug, we could all drink out of it and you have another for your collection!

Han on, just realized, it needs to be a chocolate mug, well we could name it, Mika, the tastiest ever,mhmmmm!!! :punk: :punk:

Love the idea lol! :punk:

I used to collect Barbie dolls but soon became tired of them.

And I also collect everything that represent cats. I've got lots of china, wood or metal cats in my flat ! Plus the two living ones !

NO I DON'T REMEMBER THAT?!?! Does anyone have a link?

I collect magnets from everywhere I travel to. And jewelery and music too, I suppose. TOo much clutter!!

I have a dalmatian dog (Patch) whom I've had for 14 years. Pretty grubby and his eyes are coming off... Yes!

aaaaaaaaaaahere, just found it again, and watched it again, I love this one so much, he has a story to tell behind everything.... just watch his facial expressions, aren't they .....?

http://music.guardian.co.uk/video/pa...002948,00.html

Well I don't collect them as a hobby but i do have a collection of Pooh Bear memerobilia like stuffed animals, figurines etc. I just happen to love Winnie the Pooh, it was my favorite book/cartoon as a girl and Pooh Bear never stops being adorable so... ya *shrugs* haha

I collect:

Stamps

Coins

Pens

but, above all, Owls...Owl is symbol of wisdom...symbol of my degree...of the goddes Athena...that warns every man from Apollon's temple: Know yourself. I've a Tatoo of a Owl on my left shoulder :)

I collect owls too Esperia:thumb_yello:

Well I don't collect them as a hobby but i do have a collection of Pooh Bear memerobilia like stuffed animals, figurines etc. I just happen to love Winnie the Pooh, it was my favorite book/cartoon as a girl and Pooh Bear never stops being adorable so... ya *shrugs* haha

I know Mika loves everything to do with Pooh Bear, and the stories, Iam still trying to find out what kind of other toys Mika actually collects,I think it's metal toys, he was talking about a rare kind of toy he was going to buy should @Grace Kelly' make it to the top....

any ideas anyone?:thumb_yello:

aaaaaaaaaaahere, just found it again, and watched it again, I love this one so much, he has a story to tell behind everything.... just watch his facial expressions, aren't they .....?

http://music.guardian.co.uk/video/pa...002948,00.html

Oh no! It doesn't work!! :(

I just remembered.. I have a major Giraffe collection!! They're my favourite animals... I've got loads of stuffies, a mug, a backscratcher, calendar, and MUCH MORE! I love em. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I saw Mika feeding one in the Popworld Zoo interview.. :wub2:

Oh no! It doesn't work!! :(

I just remembered.. I have a major Giraffe collection!! They're my favourite animals... I've got loads of stuffies, a mug, a backscratcher, calendar, and MUCH MORE! I love em. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I saw Mika feeding one in the Popworld Zoo interview.. :wub2:

Is that the vid with the random objects? If so, I uploaded to my myspace vids and its on my myspace page. You can check it out =D If its not it, then I'm sorry I couldn't be more help :(

Hehe He was sooo adorable in that interview! First the guppies, then the skipping, then the giraffe, the lebanese friend who lost her eye, and finally milking the kuwatti(sp?) :blush-anim-cl: I have it on my myspace, too. The giraffes was my favorite bit, though because he was so like a little boy and his laugh gets me every time :wub2:

I know Mika loves everything to do with Pooh Bear, and the stories, Iam still trying to find out what kind of other toys Mika actually collects,I think it's metal toys, he was talking about a rare kind of toy he was going to buy should @Grace Kelly' make it to the top....

any ideas anyone?

Hehe I was so happy when I saw that interview a few days ago :blush-anim-cl: The boy has taste, thats for sure lol

Hmm, well we know he likes classics like scuba steve but what else... Hmm... If it costs a lot of money that he was waiting for Grace Kelly to hit big its either classic or new collectible from asia. That's my guess :glasses3: