mika collects toys, and you???

Steph

when i was ALOT younger i used to collect those puppy in my pocket things :roftl: :roftl:

OH Gods, I forgot all about those!!! I used to LOVE those!

Hehe I also had those cabbage patch dolls :blush-anim-cl:

Its always been Pooh, though. I even have a super duper cute baby-pooh pin that I take with me everywhere. :naughty:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I collect piggies!!!

I used to have one at home, but when we moved, I had to give her away :crybaby:

That's also my favorite pet: a Hangbuikzwijntje

Duchies, please help, I don't know how to write that in english!!!:shocked:

• 2 weeks later...
I collect tons and tons of Benie Baby's. I think i have a grand total of 200 or something like that. Oh and shopping bags (don't ask why i just do for some strange and demented reason)

shopping bags?????you mean designer bags or ordinary ones....

I used to collect drinks cans. But I ran out of space and I gave them away to another can collector when I left the parental home.

I have a huge collection of business cards from all over the world, over 2000 I think. But I don't really collect them anymore, they live in a large shoebox and that's it.

At the moment I fancy rubber duckies and other funny tiny little rubber animals like sharks and dolphins. They fit really well in the bathroom and on the shelf in the toilet room. :naughty:

And I take good care of my My Little Pony herd, which I keep since I was ten years old. Pure nostalgia and I keep looking for more MLP's on every flea market. :blush-anim-cl:

And I take good care of my My Little Pony herd, which I keep since I was ten years old. Pure nostalgia and I keep looking for more MLP's on every flea market. :blush-anim-cl:

So cute :) I had two of them but I sold one, just as you said they are quite asked in flea markets!

I collect cd and vinyl singles of some artists - that's the place where you can put all you money if you want :bleh: I used to collect household items which had this black and white cow style pattern. I have a huge tea mug, a lighter and even make up brushes. Nowadays I choose quite carefully what to buy...

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't he adorable.I would love to meet him and ask so many questions. Well, I collect bracelets. I love them. I always wear more than 5 all year around. I love seeing these things on my hands. I think they look cute. I come from a small country in Central America. We love bracelets. That's why I wnated to create a bracelet to support Mika's talent. I hope someday I meet and give him one of my bracelets.