When, oh, when?

Guest missgreenandmean

Guest missgreenandmean

I know Mika is coming to Norway soon, next week or so, anybody know if there's going to be any concert? Tv shows just isn't the same... He's going to Stockholm and Copenhagen in April (right?), but Oslo? We want you, MIKA!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...Nicole's right! I can't wait for Mika to come to Portugal! He said to me once, in a message, that he would love to come, but he doesn't know when it can be done... oh well...guess we have to wait, huh? :emot-sad:

Guest missgreenandmean

I only think it's sad that he's in Norway next week and I can't see him live!:shocked: Oh, well; some other time, then... Maybe I'll just have to get to Sweden.

I only think it's sad that he's in Norway next week and I can't see him live!:shocked: Oh, well; some other time, then... Maybe I'll just have to get to Sweden.

Yeah join us in Sweden :yay:

Guest missgreenandmean

I'll see what I can do. How to get to Stockholm to go to a concert? Hmmm..

-Will my mum let me travel alone..? By the way: how much?

Don't actually know how much it is, I've put a Swedish friend on the mission to get tickets :fisch: It might actually be cheaper for you to go to Denmark, you can get plane tickets Oslo - Copenhagen for around 450 dkr for both ways including airport taxes and all if you order early enough :mf_rosetinted:

Guest missgreenandmean

F*ck my age!! You have to be 18 to get in, I'm not. Besides mum+dad won't let me go... "yada, yada, yada -you don't know the city, what places to keep away from..." And if I go "But; I'm going with some people I met on the internet, they're old enough and responsible" I'll bet they'll lock me up...:boxed:

What is left is fixing tickets to the tv show on Friday, yey. "Først og sist", here I come.

Besides mum+dad won't let me go... "yada, yada, yada -you don't know the city, what places to keep away from..." And if I go "But; I'm going with some people I met on the internet, they're old enough and responsible" I'll bet they'll lock me up...:boxed:

It's like reading what my mum said...I wanted to go to London "Are you grazy?? You don't know anything about this city! You'll get lost and everything might happen!"......:thumbdown: When I mentioned the internet people she was ready to faint...she thinks only pervy serial killers are lurking here:thumbdown:

Guest missgreenandmean

Yep, perverts; this site is full of them.

We'll get to see him some day:wink2: We can get together, go to a consert, everybody, and be really happy.

Until then:Think happy thoughts :thumb_yello: