da newest member doesnt know nufin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello and welcome,

I must admit, I can read and understand long script better, the txting language is a bit lost on me, it takes too long to to work through

well done Guru, you have such a way with people, understanding and adapt

ng to everyone, you are def. worth the affection everyone has for you!

I have been on a few forums when somebody new has joined and typed in txt talk and they have been totally blasted for it. Everybody on here has been so cool about this and even apologised.

Therefore this is definitely the nicest forum in the world! We are so cool :wink2:

I have been on a few forums when somebody new has joined and typed in txt talk and they have been totally blasted for it. Everybody on here has been so cool about this and even apologised.

Therefore this is definitely the nicest forum in the world! We are so cool :wink2:

i know, eh?

but i bet the person who started this thread is just staring at the screen, like:shocked:.....

welcome to the crazy, youngmiddleoldling world of MIKA!

Your so right lady , so nice that nobody is nasty but we can all tease each other , I think thats something special we have:thumb_yello: