ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

I reckon if we send you email/pm's and a pic of ourselves it would work - and it would be nice for him to put faces to the letters too i reckon :)

yep with a pic :) and i would need u to answer few questions...

like: fave MIKA song...

country

age...

ill write all the details in the main post soon :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when is the show 25 March? are you going to actually GIVE it to him

yeah give it to him tho i cant b 100% sure ill get the chance to meet him!

tho thats the plan! lol

If you dont, send it onto one of the Leeds crew - one of us will meet him if it kills us :)

its such a good idea sivan, are you going to put the fan club logo on the cover? with maybe a collage of us lot or him or get Rosie to do some art work:thumb_yello:

You'll meet him at the stage door! And so will the Leeds team:thumb_yello: Aislinn may meet him in his bedroom too:sneaky2: :naughty:..Id like to be competition but my other half will be there:thumbdown: , but he will get this book:thumb_yello:

Oh! oh! oh! How about scans of our letters and stuff? To give it a more personal feel? So instead of it being typed out and stuff, we'll handwrite them.

I think thats a good idea Sou, makes it a lot more personal. Even if only some could do that.

Oh! oh! oh! How about scans of our letters and stuff? To give it a more personal feel? So instead of it being typed out and stuff, we'll handwrite them.

id love that but not everyone have scanners...

id love that but not everyone have scanners...

Well, those who do have scanners, why don't they scan their letters? Those who don't, they'll just send via email or PM.

What do you think? :original:

I agree for the scan thing!

Those who cant scan, why dont you just do what I am going to do, and type it, but write your name/signature on a piece of paper and take a pic of it, and send it along with it - that way when Sivan prints out, she can put your name with the letter as if its been signed for that personal touch??

Jen - oh yes, his bedroom will be where it is at ;)

Well, to those who do have scanners, why don't they scan in their letters? Those who don't, they'll just send via email or PM.

yeah I think a mixture will be better, are we emailing them or PMing to you Sivan? whats the daedline:shocked:

yeah I think a mixture will be better, are we emailing them or PMing to you Sivan? whats the daedline:shocked:

I think Siv is going to post all the deets when she is sorted out what she is going to do, so no panic yet :)

Well, to those who do have scanners, why don't they scan in their letters? Those who don't, they'll just send via email or PM.

hmmm ok i think it can be done... the thing is, i thought maybe to do something cool like a long long letter and fold it all to one like a scroll...and put a bow around or something.... like ill take a long paper and stick all the letters on it...

got my idea?! LMAO

but maybe a regular book decorated and all will b cool to :) im still thinking!

I think Siv is going to post all the deets when she is sorted out what she is going to do, so no panic yet :)

LOL! u guys r so funny!

YESS!!!! my boss just left so i can just chat! even tho i have a huge website to finish! ICK!

ok so yes i need to put everything together and ill post the idea in the main post.... :)

im trying to think of something COOL! to make for him :)

I agree for the scan thing!

Those who cant scan, why dont you just do what I am going to do, and type it, but write your name/signature on a piece of paper and take a pic of it, and send it along with it - that way when Sivan prints out, she can put your name with the letter as if its been signed for that personal touch??

Jen - oh yes, his bedroom will be where it is at ;)

ill need to print it out here at work! need to find a time when my boss is not here! LMAO! wish me luck

hmmm ok i think it can be done... the thing is, i thought maybe to do something cool like a long long letter and fold it all to one like a scroll...and put a bow around or something.... like ill take a long paper and stick all the letters on it...

got my idea?! LMAO

but maybe a regular book decorated and all will b cool to :) im still thinking!

Yikes a scroll? It'll take him forever to get through it! hehehe. The idea of a book better :D

Yikes a scroll? It'll take him forever to get through it! hehehe. The idea of a book better :D

yeah we getting more and more ppl! it will b really long! :blink: haha

ok ok book :)

i have more ideas...*think*