ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you please also add girlintheblue to the list, also Scotland! Her son is doing is homework online just now so can't get to her computer, just got a text, she's very excited already!

ok! hehe

wow im afraid ill have 100000000 to put...ick

OK! so this is what we'll do:

1. a letter for Mika (size A4 one side).

2. a pic of you to put near the letter so he will know who wrote it :)

3. answer these questions in a different page:

a. Name:

b. Age:

c. Location:

d. Fave MIKA song:

e. More: (1 short sentence for mika).

u can email it to me to: laby14@gmail.com

please dont send any junk ok?

u guys can type it...send as email or WORD document...or scan it and send.its better if u send the pic seperate from the letter...and try to send not HUGE pix k?

Do we have to send three pages then? :boxed: Letter, questions and the pic? Or do we answer the questions on the same paper as letter? Omg!It's gonna be hard for me! I'm totally obsessed with these things. Everything needs to be perfect. It's like a part of my OCD:shocked:

Do we have to send three pages then? :boxed: Letter, questions and the pic? Or do we answer the questions on the same paper as letter? Omg!It's gonna be hard for me! I'm totally obsessed with these things. Everything needs to be perfect. It's like a part of my OCD:shocked:

Nicole, you sound fab! X

lol dont go nuts!

hmmm a letter one page...u can send the pic seperetly or on the letter page... and details apart in a different page k?

Does the scanning thing mean that we can handwrite it the way we want and then scan it with an imaging program and send it to you ? just to be sure...

I think i'll send 3 pages... it's not really more complicated for me, and could be easier for you...

Does the scanning thing mean that we can handwrite it the way we want and then scan it with an imaging program and send it to you ? just to be sure...

I think i'll send 3 pages... it's not really more complicated for me, and could be easier for you...

yep :) that would b good i think

:shocked: I'll send two pages then. My letter and I'll put my pic on that and then the page with the questions...but do I have to put my name on the letter too?:blink: Otherwise you don't know who's it from.

u can put your name on the letter ofcourse :) the questions are just extra...

so he see right away who wrote :)

each page will have a little square with the details so he see who and from where :)

I'd like to participate but wah...I don't understand this.:roftl:

i think ill write it better later from home...

and who put this on the NEWS PAGE?!?!

HELP!!!!!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! ill get 1000000000 letters!!!!

OMG wiill i make it?!?! lol :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Oh, well I think I understand now. Thanks for explaining.:roftl:

You're very welcome ! :thumb_yello:

And i think Sunny Monkey put you thread in the News... Since he's the one allowed to do that ! :bleh:

Hope it won't be a (too) hard job for you, Sivan...

Siv [do u mind me callin u that??] i have made my page of a4 if thats ok? Like i have put the letter/pics on it, cos I cant handwrite and scan... i hope thats not a problem!

I will mail it you anyways and you can tell me if it needs changing! :)