ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to write something for Mika too. :cheerful_h4h: I'm from Switzerland.

I hope I can join in that altough today is my first day on this homepage.

i added u!

I think the best way would either to be to do it in alpha order [and im not just saying that cos of my name ;) im not in there as aislinn! haha] or group people into their countries and go alphabetical on country?

then its no favouritism :)

I think the best way would either to be to do it in alpha order [and im not just saying that cos of my name ;) im not in there as aislinn! haha] or group people into their countries and go alphabetical on country?

then its no favouritism :)

None of these solutions will be good for me... Hmmm... What if I change my name, and i call myself Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaba ??? :bleh:

Knowing what Mika (and indeed his family) think about art, crafts, and general creativeness I am certain that no matter which page you are on you will be valued just as much as the others.

The key difference will be in what you write.

I think this is a fantastic idea and I simply can't wait to see how it all turns out. Once all the letters are done I would love to publish them on here in a special section AFTER he has had the book in his hands for a few days.

Wonderful wonderful stuff!

Sunny

Knowing what Mika (and indeed his family) think about art, crafts, and general creativeness I am certain that no matter which page you are on you will be valued just as much as the others.

The key difference will be in what you write.

I think this is a fantastic idea and I simply can't wait to see how it all turns out. Once all the letters are done I would love to publish them on here in a special section AFTER he has had the book in his hands for a few days.

Wonderful wonderful stuff!

Sunny

The Wiseman has spoken... And is right... Ain't it exhausting being always right ??

Little question : how will you decide about the "order of appearance" ?? Would we have to pay for to being on the last page ? :biggrin2: Cause it will be las if he had a 1000 pages book to read... Heavy !

LMAO! yes...pay more be at the front! ;)

Good idea! However....I'm not that good in writing, could I send some drawings?

i guess u can :) but just say few words,...thats would b cool :)

Good idea! However....I'm not that good in writing, could I send some drawings?

Drawings and art can sometimes say far more than words. Additionally they will most likely touch Mika and his sisters in ways that words may not. I would go with the drawings... that is if Sivan gives the ok? ;)

// EDIT - Seems Sivan gave the ok while I was typing this lol. I forget how many posts we get in here per min sometimes lol!

Sunny