If anybody reads this..

nanikauwela

I don't know how many of you will read this but I just want to introduce myself.

My name is Summer, I live in California.. I heard about Mika a while back..My friend John and his band were playing a show and he is a good friend of Luke, who now plays with Mika on tour. Anyway so he introduced me to Luke and he told me about this new artist he was going on tour with named "Mika" and that I should check him out. So I looked him up on myspace and have been hooked- well obsessed- ever since. :bleh:

I hope to meet all of you at a show someday. :)

<---oh yeah and my little avatar, thats my puppy suckin too hard on a lollipop :-P

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, Sommer, welcome to our nest.

wow, what a connection, well you prob get so many chances to meet up with the band, you are sooooo lucky!

How long ago was this and did you meet any others then? Were they still in their teething stages? Please tell....

Yayy! I'm so glad I got responses..I didn't know if anybody reads the introductions. :)

It was either nov. or dec. of last year that I met luke. I really am hoping to see Mika in Los Angeles later this month but its sold out so I'm debating on if I should buy them on ebay. I know I should but I'm trying to save my money to move. It would be something like this...

Mika Tickets: $155

Gas to get to LA: $45

Sweatshirt, tshirt, and everything else at the merch table:$75-$100

Getting to see Mika live: Priceless.

I don't know how many of you will read this but I just want to introduce myself.

My name is Summer, I live in California.. I heard about Mika a while back..My friend John and his band were playing a show and he is a good friend of Luke, who now plays with Mika on tour. Anyway so he introduced me to Luke and he told me about this new artist he was going on tour with named "Mika" and that I should check him out. So I looked him up on myspace and have been hooked- well obsessed- ever since. :bleh:

I hope to meet all of you at a show someday. :)

<---oh yeah and my little avatar, thats my puppy suckin too hard on a lollipop :-P

HEEELLO!!!! welcome :)

ill be in Cali in about 2 weeks!!! OMG

Yayy! I'm so glad I got responses..I didn't know if anybody reads the introductions. :)

It was either nov. or dec. of last year that I met luke. I really am hoping to see Mika in Los Angeles later this month but its sold out so I'm debating on if I should buy them on ebay. I know I should but I'm trying to save my money to move. It would be something like this...

Mika Tickets: $155

Gas to get to LA: $45

Sweatshirt, tshirt, and everything else at the merch table:$75-$100

Getting to see Mika live: Priceless.

priceless indeed :) COME and ill see u there!!

I'm bringing my little sister, she's just about as obsessed as me haha. Going to get there really early and wait in line to be right up front!

u think all the 300 ppl that will b there r obssesed as us?! i hope not...

we need the front! LOL

I think probably half will be obsessed, the other half are probably the LA "scene" people who think they are way cool and are full of themselves.. We'll probably be the most obsessed ones though singing along to every word :)

I think probably half will be obsessed, the other half are probably the LA "scene" people who think they are way cool and are full of themselves.. We'll probably be the most obsessed ones though singing along to every word :)

TOTALY every world!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! im getting soooo exited now! LOL!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!

ok u have to meet me there! i need crazy ppl that know all the words with me! lmao!

i sing at home for my mom....even without the album playing! she is like "ure nuts! how do u know it all so well?!" :naughty: