Mika Gigs

curly

mg.jpg

Basically this thread is where you can tell everyone all about your fab time at one of Mika's gigs. I went to the Manchester Academy gig and i can't describe in words how good it was!!! He i soooooo good live and it felt unreal to think that HE was stood about a meter away from me!!!!!!!!!! I was like :mf_lustslow: the whole time!!! It was complete manic there and me and my friend were rockin :punk: throught the whole gig it was truly AMAZING! (Sigh) If only i could follow him everywhere...

Anyway have fun posting......:wink2:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don`t mind you posting here but others might and your best place to post is on the: Concerts,gigs,tours and performances page for info on him live and there is plenty of reviews on this subject! not mine yet will be after the 13th May!!

xx

Basically this thread is where you can tell everyone all about you fab time at one of Mika's gigs. I went to the Manchester Academy gig and i can't describe in words how good i was!!! He i soooooo good live and it felt unreal to think that HE was stood about a meter away from me!!!!!!!!!! I was like :mf_lustslow: the whole time!!!

Anyway have fun posting...... :wink2:

ill have one after the 25th ;)