HI!! from Philly!!!

rumbagirl

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be your Rocky expert---but my brother is the much better expert than I!!

Yeah, I am rockin out to Grace Kelly or Love Today in my mind while seeing my patients!! I wish more people knew about him in the states!!!

thanks all for your welcomes and hellos!!

And, yes you can ask me lots of questions, freddiesdouble!!

Hmm...well, the first film was almost all in Philly. And the most recent one had a lot of shots in philly. Of course, it was a big deal when he was here.

If you ever come to visit Philly, you need to see the Rocky Statue that was just placed at the bottom of the Art Museum Steps...the art museum didn't feel it was art enough to be place at the TOP of the steps!!

The city council had to vote to get it placed anywhere near the museum!!!

And, you know M Night Shyamalan exclusively films all his stuff in and around Phila!! I was in school when Unbreakable was filmed and he was filming like two blocks away from my apt!

Im so jealous !! , i need to come over some time , my sister company is based in portland OR , Ive been there many times , might fly down to Philly next time!!!!

I heard about the statue , I was just watching the second one last night , where adrian nearly dies ... :crybaby: , its an amazing movie , upto number 3 are great!! , your so lucky living there !!

Adraaaaainnnnnnnnnnn :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

You know, it is a great movie. You really get caught up in the characters. My older brother loves it---he has the poster that Leroy Nieman did of Sylvester Stallone, I bought him the Rocky Bearboa bear, and they have these cool figures that came out with the last movie. Very lifelike.

Unfortunately, there are many not so great things about living in Philly. Traffic is absolutely awful and city tax on my wages. errrgghhh...

I can be your Rocky expert---but my brother is the much better expert than I!!

Yeah, I am rockin out to Grace Kelly or Love Today in my mind while seeing my patients!! I wish more people knew about him in the states!!!

thanks all for your welcomes and hellos!!

And, yes you can ask me lots of questions, freddiesdouble!!

As long as you don't shock your patients with the words from ' Grace Kelly'...' do I.....' while you rock for them...:wink2:

Yeah, I know, I have to mentally rock out to his music...don't think my patients would appreciate me singing the lyrics to lollipop or big girls without the context!!!

Most of my patients can't even pronounce my name anyhow---it's a long eastern european name, so they just call me Dr V.

I hope Mika makes it big in the states!!!