More MIKA footage

daisylou

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank, nice to watch it again. He is so natural!

I love driving too, the only place where you can listen to the CD at almost full volume and get lost in your dreams

i totally agree!!! i don't even know how many speed-sanctions i probably have taken!:roftl:

He's so incredibly adorable I think I may burst haha Really, that was fabulous! I have a lazy eye too >_< Its dreadful trying to make my eyes work for pictures haha Driving is also a favorite past time and I also hate fish (except for crab and lobster =P)

i totally agree!!! i don't even know how many speed-sanctions i probably have taken!:roftl:

yeap, that's me, :naughty: all alone on a fast road, Mika sounds blaring out of the windows, and away with the dreaming....................I wonder what Mika listens to when he is driving and is he dreaming....of what.......US???????:naughty:

stephanie are you trying to watch it through firefox if so try using the normal internet explorer i had the same problem

thanks, i tried that and it still didn't work. it says something like the media path is wrong or stored in the wrong location.

any other solutions?