FREDDIESDOUBLE

Are we going to kick butt?? :)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going to kick butt?? :)

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I intend to have a hangover lasting two weeks

At the mo. i have tickets for all three gigs, brighton may 11, london may 14 and leeds may 13:naughty: but i can only go to two, brighton for def, then think leeds will be best as Kata is standing too and there are laods us forumees there:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Im doing london and leeds , leeds will be great , but I wanted to meet the london possie too :wink2:

i think the london posse are also going to brighton so i shall have all of you:naughty: id go to all but kids and babysitters and being grown up...its poo:thumbdown: cant even swear properly anymore:boxed: London will be fab:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its all lines and colours , Im not used to the big city :wink2: , pleased I have kata with me :shocked:

hahaha unfortunately ul also be stuck with me who, as both a macedonian and a yorkshire person, am always adament im right even if i have no idea whatsoever so prepare to get lost trying to find where the hell i am :roftl: cos im well gonna get lost

*unrelated side-note* havin SO much deja vu writing this message right now!!!

*back to post*

i have no idea what train/bus/bicycle im goin by yet since i just found out i have a FOOKIN exam on that day and i have no idea what time its gonna be :thumbdown: im gonna end up spending soooo much haha

Dunno am I that predictable? :fisch: sure hope you picked the same option :naughty:

haha yes u r. and im v. impressed at the speed with which you replied this post :roftl:

and yeh i picked same option hahahaha but il still be recovering from the saturday before anyway :naughty:

haha yes u r. and im v. impressed at the speed with which you replied this post :roftl:

and yeh i picked same option hahahaha but il still be recovering from the saturday before anyway :naughty:

:roftl: I just came back online right now and saw this thread up :roftl: And yeah I'll probably have to stay drunk over the weekend to avoid the two weeks of hangover starting already on sunday :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi you all !!

I'm just about to buy my tickets to Shepherd's Bush Empire (i got contaminated by someone i won't name :roftl:)... But a huge doubt came to my mind : WHERE ARE YOU ALL STANDING ?? Cause there are 3 levels... I think you should be stalls/standing, which is the stage level... But it's just to check quickly before i ruin myself buying wrong tickets... :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your (quick) answers !!!