A big shout out to everyone

danisrael30

Hey everybody,

Big fan of Mika over here in Israel (hope that's not a problem:boxed: ) - from the first time I heard "Grace Kelly" I fell in love with the song and that voice...

That song makes my heart warm up in an instant and even when listening to it in the street I start dancing a little :roftl: . Same goes for "Loolipop" - shoulders and hips start swaying in an instant.

But the biggest surprise was "Big Girl - You are beautiful" - fun fun fun and an important message to the world.

Hope to catch him in concert some day - I bet it's electric.

Great forum - and I bet I'm not the only one smitten with the talented lead... :mf_lustslow:

XOXOX

Dan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya and welcome,

Wow, another man, we are a bit thin on male imput here so you'll be most welcome,

yes, his music is just amazing, fresh, clever, soulsearching and addictive, the man is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiya and welcome,

Wow, another man, we are a bit thin on male imput here so you'll be most welcome,

yes, his music is just amazing, fresh, clever, soulsearching and addictive, the man is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only three?!?!?

Doesn't make sense - men of the world, get in touch with your crazy funky sexy side!:bleh: