Cell/Mobile

claire

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Lollipop Girl pink Motorola V220 with a pic of Mika as wallpaper and Lollipop Girl as a ring tone. My friends think its crazy!!!:cool:

I have a Mika wallpaper and Love today as my ring tone

I have some crappy Nokia phone, I can't manage the spaceship phones with a million buttons and neon lights :shocked: My ringtone is a HIM song, can't even remember exactly why anymore, I was probably drunk when I got it, but I haven't changed it since I kinda got used to it sounding that way :blink:

I honestly couldn't tell you anything about my phone other than it's small and red. It has no camera, no polyphonic ringtones ... just 'does what it says on the tin' :bleh: .

... first thread on here that has made me realise that I am definitely an oldling:blush-anim-cl:

My cell phone is a Sanyo 6600 Katana Cherry Blossom (pink). It's basically Sprint's version of the razr. You can view a picture of it here.:)

Currently my ringtone is Grace Kelly but I'm considering making it Ring Ring.:wink2:

I hate my phone, lol. It looks like a bumble bee. It's definitely nothing special, you can call people and that's about it. I should be getting a new one soon hopefully...

I have a Nokia 6111, silver, slide phone - and it has a brilliant diary feature where I put appointments etc - then I dont forget them!! It also has a good camera. I have a Mika wallpaper, and various Mika ringtones for each family member. :thumb_yello:

Claire, I too have a T mobile MDA, mine's a Vario, but it doesn't seem to want to let me get any Mika ringtones, except polyphonic, not the Truetones, which is what I want, can you give me any tips (I haven't got my ActiveSync up and running yet, if that is the problem).

• 1 year later...

i have a walkman sony ericsson, green but my sister has pink so we switched the backs....so it's really green and pink with....well idid have mika background and ring ring as ringtone, but now it's piano background and me playing piano as ringtone:bleh:

sony_ericsson_w580.jpg

metro-pink-w580-2.jpg

i have a walkman sony ericsson, green but my sister has pink so we switched the backs....so it's really green and pink with....well idid have mika background and ring ring as ringtone, but now it's piano background and me playing piano as ringtone:bleh:

sony_ericsson_w580.jpg

metro-pink-w580-2.jpg

MY friend has that phone. It's so awesome! I love the little music player thing where you can make your own songs :punk: