Cell/Mobile

claire

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY friend has that phone. It's so awesome! I love the little music player thing where you can make your own songs :punk:

:roftl:yea i love making songs, esp. when i get really really bored:naughty:, yea i don't really use the music player thou cuz it's really confusing to set up and i already have an ipod.:bleh:

My phone is an old Nokia and it does what it is supposed to do: phone calls & texting...no cameras or music players.

the highest tech it's the color screen. Both my ring tone and the background are the default ones.

The only cool thing is that is black with this bright red stripe that blinks when you get a call, text..and that it has very simple lines :punk:

i have a walkman sony ericsson, green but my sister has pink so we switched the backs....so it's really green and pink with....well idid have mika background and ring ring as ringtone, but now it's piano background and me playing piano as ringtone:bleh:

sony_ericsson_w580.jpg

metro-pink-w580-2.jpg

i was gonna get that fone (cuz mine was sooo expensive, and i liked that one too) but when i had looked it up online a few days b4, it said that it didnt take videos, but it does. itmade me so mad when i found out it did. but i still like my fone :P

I don't have a mobile phone:mf_rosetinted:

You'd ask why? I don't need one. I always call with the phone of other people:bleh:

I'm gonna buy one soon though, cause now I begin to realize I do need one:naughty:

It's a good mobile, although not so advance in technology, but i could care less as long as i can talk to people and send text messages. :thumb_yello:
my dad wont llet me txt :S

I don't have a mobile phone:mf_rosetinted:

You'd ask why? I don't need one. I always call with the phone of other people:bleh:

I'm gonna buy one soon though, cause now I begin to realize I do need one:naughty:

o ya.

A Lollipop Girl pink Motorola V220 with a pic of Mika as wallpaper and Lollipop Girl as a ring tone. My friends think its crazy!!!:cool:

They think THAT'S crazy? :roftl:

I have a Nokia 3220.

The back & my wallpaper (have more, these are from Werchter)

img3781kr8.jpgimg3782lv9.jpg

img3784vi3.jpgimg3785ra3.jpg

- Mika's laugh for messages

- Ring Ring from Werchter as ringtone

So .. :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...