Hiya Guys!

dezartroze17

hi everyone, cosi here… What can I say? Um… well for starters I first heard Mika on AOL music, and immediately became hooked… I’m always looking for new music and when I find it, I wear it out from constantly listening to it, but there's something more to Mika’s music… I mean I certainly wouldn’t be joining a fan club because that’s usually something I don’t do, but here I am.

Mika’s music to me is everything I like… if anyone has ever heard the Scissor Sisters or music from Hedwig and the Angry Inch and, of course Queen, Mika’s eclectic style is like all of those with a boost. I can’t get enough. It’s not often that an artist makes me get up out of my bed at 2:00 in the morning just to sing to myself in the mirror Lollipop… not very often at all...

I’m just excited that I’m excited about Mika, if that makes sense. I just keep telling everyone I know about him and spreading the word… ah well… OH!! And I plan to see him in New York on the 29th… if you live in New York or plan on going to that concert lemme know.

Love 2 ya all

cosi :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic