Mika Pics

curly

Heyy i'm sure some of you have seen the interview on channel4.com but there is absolutely no way to download it so i thought id take some print scr pics of it i got some really good ones take a look!

lol.jpg

lazylazyeye.jpg

lazyeye.jpg

I LOVE THE ONE BELOW!!! HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIS LAZY EYE!!!

hehehe.jpg

sexy.jpg

witwoo.jpg

cheesygrin.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore the curl right on his forehead, makes me wanna reach out and touch it:mf_lustslow:

Me too!!! Lol my hair is actually like that (but alot longer) except i straighten it.... I'm gonna start leaving it curly as a tribute to him lol. :naughty:

AWWWW!! I love the pics! Thanks! :)

Me too!!! Lol my hair is actually like that (but alot longer) except i straighten it.... I'm gonna start leaving it curly as a tribute to him lol. :naughty:

I used to straighten my curls as well. But now that Mika's wearing his curls proudly, I am too! :D CURLY HAIR POWER! :wink2:

was it just me, or did you feel like giggling all the way through this video?

it's the same when i'm with one of my friends. he always seems like he's stifling his giggles...it makes me laugh. :)

Loved every day more...Fortunely, love has no limits...otherwise I could explode...:wub2:

...Thanx Curly. I love you, too :wink2:

Don't think I could have said it better myself :thumb_yello:

:wub2: Oi vey , he is marvelous :wub2:

I kept watching that interview over and over again :wub2: ...I have a lazy eye too although mine is more noticable, mostly in pictures. I guess I can see it a little bit but it's definitely not very noticable. I also love to drive in my car for hours, which gets me in trouble since gas is so expensive :bleh: Wow, Mika and I have so much in common, I guess we should just get married now, lol, just kidding...

Having recieved no answer, I have checked on the Internet to know what a lazy-eye is. It's funny (without being funny !). I have troubles with my eyes, too.