heylo from me!

Sophie Prince

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am indeed jealous but one day it will be me!

But the jealousy was helped by the fact that this amazing friend went to the trouble of getting me his autograph too! Personalised with my name and all! She is mint! And that bit of paper is never leaving my side! haha

I am jelaous that you got to the concert, never mind your friend`s chat with Mika;))) I am based in Poland and keep looking for some tickets to any European gig. Any advise which link is best to buy tickets online?

Hey Freddie....Yeah I am a male despite the weird choice of name...Long story...And cheers for the welcome! Much appreciated!......And Mag I am sure he will be over there soon....Just keep a look out for him!....And Sarah I agree with you - I too would eat any body part for a hug off the man himself! :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Freddie....Yeah I am a male despite the weird choice of name...Long story...And cheers for the welcome! Much appreciated!......And Mag I am sure he will be over there soon....Just keep a look out for him!....And Sarah I agree with you - I too would eat any body part for a hug off the man himself! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeh i had to look twice at the name !! :shocked: , but your coming to leeds huh? :thumb_yello: