To prove that we all have a life outside this website!

Favourite book

Favourite film?

Me; book, Kite Runner and House of the Spirits and In Cold Blood (couldn't choose!)

Film, Donnie Darko, Hannah and her Sisters, When Harry Met Sally (memories!)

Couldn't choose just one - say as many as you like.

WE DO HAVE A LIFE! KEEP TELLING YOURSELF!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not bigly into films but I do like Grease and It's a Wonderful Life.

But books, I love books!

Probably Pride and Predjudice would be my favourite, but I love classics, old and modern when I'm in the mood, books about history, social history especially, and oooh plenty of thrillers and murdurrrs! And you just reminded me I love Harry Potter, I read them all one after another and was living in Harry Potter land for a few weeks.

I am a real bookworm and books are one of my vices, I can't stop buying them. At the moment I have two huge piles of books to read in the corner of the living room.

Mika has stopped me from reading them - the swine!

Well, I'm not bigly into films but I do like Grease and It's a Wonderful Life.

But books, I love books!

Probably Pride and Predjudice would be my favourite, but I love classics, old and modern when I'm in the mood, books about history, social history especially, and oooh plenty of thrillers and murdurrrs!

I am a real bookworm and books are one of my vices, I can't stop buying them. At the moment I have two huge piles of books to read in the corner of the living room.

Mika has stopped me from reading them - the swine!

Summer dayyyyysss drifting away ohh those summer night wala wala ohhh :roftl:

Well I resisted Harry Potter for ages, thinking that I would not get sucked into it, then gave in and read them all at once.

When I was ill a few years ago, I also re-read all of the Enid Blyton books that I had read as a child, and then some more, I really enjoyed that too. :blush-anim-cl:

Book - The Poisonwood Bible

Film - The Green Mile

Have you read the book The Green Mile ? I thought it was much better than the film (I read it before i saw the film)... As a lot of book are actually better than the film they inspire...

Have you read the book The Green Mile ? I thought it was much better than the film (I read it before i saw the film)... As a lot of book are actually better than the film they inspire...

No I haven't - I will look for it. I enjoyed the book Captain Corelli's Mandolin - then saw the film - and was very disappointed.

I've searched for the book, but haven't find it yet :/

I don't think that I do have a lilfe outside of this website.

I can't think of my favourite book or film. I think that my brain has turned to mush in the same way that it does when you've just had a baby.

In fact, being addicted to this site is just about as tiring and time-consuming as actually having a newborn baby! :naughty:

too many and im not good a choosing favs, cause i am so indecisive.

most recent fav book is 'where rainbows end' by cecelia adhern

most recent film devil wears prada was good and beautiful mind too that was on tv the other night. :mf_rosetinted: