Count Me In!

dcdeb

I guess I'm doing things a bit out of order -- posted once last week before I stopped in here to introduce myself. But here I am, finally confessing to my Mika addiction, too :blush-anim-cl:

I discovered Mika at the beginning of January this year -- heard Grace Kelly on BBC1 radio and I was hooked. (I'm here in the states, just outside of Washington, DC --listening to BBC radio on Sirius satellite radio.) As a former Freddie Mercury fan (he, David Bowie and Elton John used to paper my bedroom walls long, long ago when I was a teenager... which reveals to you just how old I must be :wink2: ), I was intrigued by the voice, but once I learned more about Mika, I was even more sold on him. I think he's enormously gifted (not to mention adorable) and I'm really enjoying watching his career explode. Can't wait to see what happens when he really hits the States -- I think everyone here will just eat him up!

Anyhow -- that's the quick and dirty on who I am and how I got here. I don't expect I'll post much -- actually have a job to do, plus I'm a mum -- but I am thoroughly loving reading all of the chatter here when I can... and hope that one of these days I'll be able to join the ranks of those of you who have actually seen Mika perform live!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: Hello, have fun with us!:punk:

It really does not matter if you post little or a lot, what is important is that, if you find something you like, please share it with us, that's how the Mika magic works!:wink2:

Thanks all for the warm welcome! And yes I realize how addictive this place can be -- after all it's now 12:49 a.m. for me... waaaaay past my bedtime, but I thought I'd just check in once more with you all! Oh well... see you all tomorrow!

What a lovely introduction.

Hello and welcome. :thumb_yello:

There are plenty of us working Mums who spend far more time than we should here.

This site is seriously addictive -you have been warned! :naughty:

i agree with that , Welcome

• 1 year later...

I don't expect I'll post much -- actually have a job to do, plus I'm a mum -- but I am thoroughly loving reading all of the chatter here when I can... and hope that one of these days I'll be able to join the ranks of those of you who have actually seen Mika perform live!

i know that i'm terrible bumping old threads like this but i love what you said here, and now you're like... a MFC symbol! :roftl: *goes to see is freddiesdouble made a intro thread*

I don't expect I'll post much -- actually have a job to do, plus I'm a mum -- but I am thoroughly loving reading all of the chatter here when I can... and hope that one of these days I'll be able to join the ranks of those of you who have actually seen Mika perform live!

:lmfao:

It's funny how your words can come back to haunt you...

From that to having seen him 3 times in 3 different cities, 2 countries... and now a mod...

online here all the time... :naughty:

Welcome to the MFC Deb :flowers2:

Thanks, Kelz... I think I'm going to like it here! :wink2:

Who´s this woman? I never saw her around...Probably because neither of us spend enough time in here :bleh:

Busy working mum...:naughty:

Yes, that's me... here I go... off to get some things done. Yep, I'm getting

out of this chair right now. Just watch me... Here I go. In a minute... but

I'm going, I mean it... :naughty: