Count Me In!

dcdeb

I guess I'm doing things a bit out of order -- posted once last week before I stopped in here to introduce myself. But here I am, finally confessing to my Mika addiction, too :blush-anim-cl:

I discovered Mika at the beginning of January this year -- heard Grace Kelly on BBC1 radio and I was hooked. (I'm here in the states, just outside of Washington, DC --listening to BBC radio on Sirius satellite radio.) As a former Freddie Mercury fan (he, David Bowie and Elton John used to paper my bedroom walls long, long ago when I was a teenager... which reveals to you just how old I must be ), I was intrigued by the voice, but once I learned more about Mika, I was even more sold on him. I think he's enormously gifted (not to mention adorable) and I'm really enjoying watching his career explode. Can't wait to see what happens when he really hits the States -- I think everyone here will just eat him up!

Anyhow -- that's the quick and dirty on who I am and how I got here. I don't expect I'll post much -- actually have a job to do, plus I'm a mum -- but I am thoroughly loving reading all of the chatter here when I can... and hope that one of these days I'll be able to join the ranks of those of you who have actually seen Mika perform live!

omg, I looove the I don't think i'll be posting much here bit... :roftl::naughty::roftl:

What a lovely introduction.

Hello and welcome. :thumb_yello:

There are plenty of us working Mums who spend far more time than we should here.

This site is seriously addictive -you have been warned! :naughty:

amen to that, sarah! :punk:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of my post where I said I'd never bother chasing Mika anywhere.

Hilarious Deb. :roftl:

Yeah, guess I need to be more careful about what I write here :blush-anim-cl:

• 3 months later...

Anyhow -- that's the quick and dirty on who I am and how I got here. I don't expect I'll post much -- actually have a job to do, plus I'm a mum -- but I am thoroughly loving reading all of the chatter here when I can... and hope that one of these days I'll be able to join the ranks of those of you who have actually seen Mika perform live!

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Yeh yeh

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Yeh yeh

Hey, compared to you, I haven't posted *that* much! :roftl:

At least I *have* seen Mika perform live a few times now... :wub2: